Sport Chek Reviews

Ana
Sport Chek 1 star review on 3rd April 2020
Sport Chek 1 star review on 6th March 2020
More Photos & Videos
Customer service is terrible. I ordered shoes for my Mom. Upon receipt two right shoes were sent. Customer care does not answer. I sent an email to be told it was being reviewed back in April. No response yet. Sent a DM in Twitter only to receive the same email I got back in April. Today SportChek sends me an email to review the product sent. Really?
My order has been sitting in a Calgary post office for 5 days. Sportschek customer service is not accepting emails or phone calls so my package may have been lost or stolen & I have no way of contacting Sportschek.
Have ordered from Quarks online (they also use Canada Post) and have had fantastic customer service. Shoe Warehouse uses a courier & have been quick & efficient. Order from either of these 2 companies but avoid Sportchek if you want to actually receive your order.
Ordered a lot of shoes and shirt with the same size for myself from sportchek, spent a ton of money and never had a problem, my latest purchase of adidas shirt and shoes was way too big despite following sportchek size recommendation, I am now APALLED that exchanges are not allowed and I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING!! SPORTCHEK SHOULD FOLLOW SUIT WITH UNDER ARMOR WHO'S OFFERING 40% DISCOUNT FOR RESPONDERS AND FREE, I REPEAT FREE NO HASSLE RETURN. I will let everybody I know about this!!
they are fraud and scam
Ordered shoes two weeks ago. Never came - Apparently wrong address. Tracking has disappeared and I have not gotten a refund. Quick to take my money, but will not refund money ?? No way to talk to anyone email or phone. So now I'm out $100 and not sure if I'll ever see it. Don't order anything from them.
Their online customer service department is terrible. I ordered three items, only one was delivered. They charged me for all three. Trying to get hold of customer service to have them credit my account but no one is responding. I will never order from them online again.
Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing a pair of running shoes online! The order itself arrived in a timely manner. Unfortunately the shoes are too small so I need to exchange them for a bigger size. I am unable to reach anyone at the customer service phone line and apparently I have to pay for my own shipping to return the shoes! This is ridiculous! I’ve ordered many things online and normally they will provide you with prepaid postage. If they are going to keep their store open for online orders and since people don’t have the opportunity to go to their store to try shoes on, they should make the return policy customer friendly!!! So I’m losing money on this return. Would never have ordered them in the first place! Terrible....actually non-existent customer service!!!!
Terrible communication. Ordered a month ago and have not received any messages, tracking number and no way of getting through to a human. Not happy.
I ordered running shoes and they came in a timely manner - however, I received two RIGHT shoes. What am I supposed to do with two running shoes? And to make matters worse, I tried emailing & calling and due to COVID-19 they are not processing anything. I understand the situation is hard right now, but why are you still running an online business but shutting down the customer service department completely?! Either I waste more time and money on returning the order or I have to wait months until the stores re-open to get a proper reimbursement. Terrible experience.
worst company ever to buy the goods from online. they have no customers service whatsoever for online orders follow up and they will leave you stranded. Please dont order anything online from them
I ordered a mountain bike over 2 weeks ago. Finally got a hold of someone who told me I should get a tracking number by Friday. I didnt get that. I called again and asked for my money back.Person on the phone said she didnt have access to refunds. I gave her my case number and she didnt have access to that either. She had no clue how long this would take. I dont understand why they are having all these sales and promotions online if they cant keep up with customer service and orders. I'm done with sportcheck and all related companies. Dont even care for the bike anymore.
So far 2 weeks late delivery and costumer service has not replied to my many request for delivery info . Looks like they failed to enter the full address and the parcel is coming in and out of sorting facility's . Purolator is probably more or as incompetent as sportcheck shipping department . A big fat fail .
I honestly am very disappointed with my whole experience. I ordered several pieces a few weeks ago after a few days the stuff I ordered went on sale. I spent 1 hr on hold one day and gave up and then called the following day and after about 45minutes was happy to speak to someone. They advised me that even though I haven't received my order he can't do anything as it has been posted but would give me a code to use for an upcoming. I advised him that I am interested in making another purchase but don't want a code that would affect a promotion that is happening...he advised me that, that shouldn't affect the other. After hanging up with him I put the new order through only to find that the information he gave was inaccurate and the code he gave me wouldn't apply with ANY promotion going on. I tried calling back but after a half hour on hold and no end in sight.....I got frustrated and gave up. Now I have 2 things to return and need a Return Merchandise Authorization however every time I call the recording says that "at this time due to the situation we are working with reduced staff..there is no one who can help you ….please call back!" DON'T SELL PRODUCTS IF YOU CAN'T SUPPORT YOUR CLIENTS!!! I am sooo disappointed in the way Sport Chek has handled my orders. The amount of time I have waisted just trying to contact someone to speak to is ridiculous. I honestly would think twice before buying anything from them in the future. Also don't expect to receive your package in 3-5 days takes much longer!!!
In the midst of a pandemic SportChek.ca delivers a $200 pair of Nike 270 that are used!! Not in a store used, worn outside and stained used!! When I called SportChek and informed them, Jen P. responded “if you’re worried about catching a infectious disease, the products you’ve ordered have probably been touched by at least 50 different people”. Guess what Jen P.? The $3,755.00 order I made is all being sent back and I and my family will never shop at SportChek, Canadian Tire or National Sports again.
I ordered 10.5 normal. Received 10.5 in 2 different styles. My review may change pending how they fix this issue.
I order 9 wide and got 9 ,they r too small how do I send them back for right size
It's a lack of communication.
I have yet to be contacted regarding a missing item from my order. There were only two items.
I have both called and emailed twice.
It's been a month now.
I suppose I'm out the cash.
I ordered airpods pro for my wife's birthday last week, and they delivered some gym equipment worth $30. I tried to call them but after waiting for 2 hours they hung up. My wife's birthday is tomorrow. Worst customer service ever.
Received my order today, on the correct date to be delivered but I received 2 right shoes in the box.... what is a human being suppose to do with 2 right shoes!?! Can't contact any one to get a refund or the proper shoe sent to me and received a email back saying they can not process my email at this time! I am so overly mad with this company. Now I'm stuck with 2 right shoes that I can never were and paid top dollar for! I will tell everyone I know to never shop at sport chek again. Also posted this on social media in hopes to get some sort of response and them come clean and fix there major mess up! On top of it being 2 right handed shoes the blue on them is super faded (not like the picture shown online) and the shoes were covered in dust and dirt like they found them under a shelf or something. So if getting 2 right hand shoes wasn't bad enough I got 2 right handed shoes that looked like they were found under a shelf that went missing years ago! So unsatisfied with this company and like I said there's no one to contact and they won't accept my emails! DO NOT SHOP HERE
Ordered a bike.
Waited for more than a week only for them to say than they can't locate the product and order is canceled. What is the point of the online shop if you can't track your inventory? Really bad user experience, not recommended until they figure out how to sell online properly.
Sport Chek is rated 1.61 based on 238 reviews