Sports Direct Reviews

Could Be Better
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Sports Direct Reviews

Tell us how Sports Direct made you happy
I placed a order of 2 pairs of trainers for my son , I payed for next day delivery and it took 3 days for this parcel to be apparently delivery I received a email saying it was delivered even though I was in my property and no one knocked on my door and when I went to get the parcel there was nothing there so I spent the next few days chasing this and even after still received nothing so had to get a refund very disappointed with the whole experience
Excellent service
quick.and good prices
I was sent two different sized trainers I emailed I was asked to send pictures I sent pictures day 6 and still no reply back
Sports Direct has the best collection of clothing, shoes, gym bags and gym towels for my daily training needs. The leggings from USA Pro are so comfortable, high rise and did not slide down when running or skipping. The pink top has such a breathable fabric that relieves itself of sweat/moisture quickly as I train. I would have preferred however if my delivery actually came next day when I had paid for next day delivery (it actually arrived two days later).
Sports Direct 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Hello. I still do not have got the package. Order reference number: SD40000079158077 Tracking Number: JJD0002251546354797 Here is the massage i got from you. Please help me to get it. Irena Kitak Result Summary Waybill: 9408514964 Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL Sunday, April 18, 2021 at 00:00 Origin Service Area: LEEDS - SHIREBROOK - UK Destination Service Area: LJUBLJANA - SMARJE PRI JELSAH - SLOVENIA 1 Pieces Sunday, April 18, 2021 Location Time Pieces 1 Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL LEEDS - UK 00:00 Hide Details Try a new search Tracking number not 10 digits? Express waybill numbers are 10 digits. If your tracking number isn’t 10 digits, please check the format and use the links below to track your shipment: DHL Parcel - UK shipmentExternal Link / New Window (14 digits e.g. 41505910017980) DHL Parcel - Driver calling card External Link / New Window (7 digits e.g. 3710615) DHL Parcel - UK return shipmentExternal Link / New Window (9 digits, always starts with ‘9’ e.g. 928341972) DHL Parcel - Shipment from EuropeExternal Link / New Window (starts with 2 letters e.g. CH400397205DE)
All items are cheap Quailty.... look counterfeit... no size fits correctly and all materials are really poorly made... I orders 2 pairs of shoes and 6 different tshirts... worst Quailty itemsi have ever seen ... Stay well away guys
Order arrived quicker than expected. Excellent prices too
Terrible returns service. Lost a customer for good sorry
Had to pay ten pound to send Parcel back
Ordered Lee Cooper boxer shorts the one that did not state hipsters on them. Thoroughly looked on description and no mention of hipsters "great" I thought. But once they arrived in large writing stated hipsters!! Why don't you put on advert and description..... false leading and costing customers more pennies as having to return them.
Great and fast, included a free ceramic mug too, although I'm scared to fill it as it is so large it may cause a drought.
Fantastic... It only takes two minutes... From click to collection at my preferred drop off point... Amazing... Boots fit, sized right... Can't fault a thing... Oh, and the price point was perfect...
Really disappointing service. Paid for next day delivery and didn't receive items for 5 days. Requested refund of delivery charge and was refused. Won't be using online service again.
Easy site to use, found exactly what I wanted, ordered it and it was delivered in super quick time. What more can I say
Great service and products thank you !
second order was succesfull only, Adidas t shirts size are L but is more bigger than L. Socks I ordered 2 packs 5 of slazenger grey color but they are sent me mixed dark. blue black grey. so the customer service is terrible and workers also. something are cheap but better if you going to the shop than buy online,
The website is ok. However the order shows that somehow I had selected the wrong size for the trainers. It seems really poor customer service to have to pay for both delivery on on over £80 worth of goods and then pay again to return an item for a genuine mistake. Due to this I probably will not be using sports direct online or in store again unfortunately.
Ordered trainers on a Saturday, paid £7.99 for next day delivery, trainers finally arrived about a week later. Did receive a next day delivery code as compensation, but again, trainers never arrived the next day. So, if you buy from sports direct it’s pointless paying for next day delivery.
I ordered next day delivery for four items. The two items that I needed for the next day were not delivered as they were out of stock. I used the chat service to explain that I had only paid next day delivery as I thought it was for the four items. I did not get reimbursed, despite now needing to go to an outlet to purchase the missing items, which were more expensive than online. Although the store said they would price match if I paid delivery again!
Sports Direct is rated 3.72 based on 745,008 reviews