Sports Direct Reviews

Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Sports Direct Reviews

Tell us how Sports Direct made you happy
Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Couldn’t fault the service, fast delivery and I returned the merchandise by post as it was a bit small. I ticked the box on return form for an exchange for a size bigger and I had the trainers 3 days later.
It was quick and easy to order. But misleading about the belt of the karate Suit left my grandson and me disappointed.
Very happy parcel received very quick happy with my items will use again 10/10
I cant rate sports direct. I paid for trainers and delivery and still have not received the trainers.
Delivery was very quick, good wrapping and secured product enclosed. Great reduction online compared to in store and also greater variety of sizes available. Unfortunately, delivery company was very misleading and caused issues with dropping off the item.
shoes were very good quality and delivery was fantastic
Ordered Slazenger casual shoes, on offer at discounted price, received next day. Good value and quality.
SO SLOW!! Item was shipped about 1wk after the order....packing arrived damaged... it's as if it was drop shipped by someone else...
Choice was great, ordering and delivery straight forward.
Szybka wysyłka i zamówienia zgodne z opisem. Polecam.
Good quality. Came on time.
Order confirmation arrived asap. The delivery was before time and the merchandise is perfect.
Hello living in France now and verry happy with international service... trainers I have just recieved verry happy with them... and all I have ordered from you before... keep up good work .....terry...
Fake product, not the same I saw in the store nor online. Disappointing
Just shop in store if they are open online it's mess. Placed a large order twice first time 1 item was missing but second time I ordered 18 items altogether and received only 7 it's been over a week I contacted the customer service for the rest of the items or refund no reply yet 🙄 very disappointing
Bargain price, easy-to-navigate website and prompt delivery. Many Thanks & Top Marks.
I understand that the shop deal in low-cost clothes hence returns have to be paid for, no problem however I was sent alternative colours to the colours I ordered, which of course meant that I had to then pay for returns. As it happened I was visiting family near the Rochdale branch and decided to get a refund for the items on-site. I was told I was not able to get a refund and I'd have to swap the items or get a credit note. Luckily they had the colour of the items I had ordered at the store, I then faced a 20 min queue where there were 2 cashiers open downstairs, tills closed upstairs. There were lots of staff around chatting, including managers who did nothing to speed up the till service/ open up other tills. When I left the queue length had doubled and was halfway down the shop floor and still there was no intervention from managers. This has put me off ordering online or dealing with the shop itself and the customer experience definitely needs improving.
Ordered on next day delivery. Over a week later still no order. Had to send 3 emails before I got a reply. Unlikely to use this site again.
The delivery process was faultless , I knew where my parcel was the whole time. I bought mens boots in the sale , they were half price and a great buy. So my experiance was great from start to finish. Gary
Sports Direct is rated 3.72 based on 745,008 reviews