Sports Direct Reviews

Could Be Better
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Sports Direct Reviews

Tell us how Sports Direct made you happy
I have a problem with your store. the money for the purchase was debited, but the goods were not received
I was sent two different sized trainers I emailed I was asked to send pictures I sent pictures day 6 and still no reply back
Ordered Lee Cooper boxer shorts the one that did not state hipsters on them. Thoroughly looked on description and no mention of hipsters "great" I thought. But once they arrived in large writing stated hipsters!! Why don't you put on advert and description..... false leading and costing customers more pennies as having to return them.
second order was succesfull only, Adidas t shirts size are L but is more bigger than L. Socks I ordered 2 packs 5 of slazenger grey color but they are sent me mixed dark. blue black grey. so the customer service is terrible and workers also. something are cheap but better if you going to the shop than buy online,
The website is ok. However the order shows that somehow I had selected the wrong size for the trainers. It seems really poor customer service to have to pay for both delivery on on over £80 worth of goods and then pay again to return an item for a genuine mistake. Due to this I probably will not be using sports direct online or in store again unfortunately.
Ordered trainers on a Saturday, paid £7.99 for next day delivery, trainers finally arrived about a week later. Did receive a next day delivery code as compensation, but again, trainers never arrived the next day. So, if you buy from sports direct it’s pointless paying for next day delivery.
I ordered next day delivery for four items. The two items that I needed for the next day were not delivered as they were out of stock. I used the chat service to explain that I had only paid next day delivery as I thought it was for the four items. I did not get reimbursed, despite now needing to go to an outlet to purchase the missing items, which were more expensive than online. Although the store said they would price match if I paid delivery again!
Paid for next day delivery but my order was delivered 2 days after the next day. Not impressed!
My order was placed 8 days ago. I still haven't received it.
Unfortunately I have not recieyall of my order! I am about to contact the team to chase this! Half the order arrived promptly.
My first order was not on time and missing an item. Which is still missing.
Not happy that I have to pay £4.99 delivery even for click and collect
SO SLOW!! Item was shipped about 1wk after the order....packing arrived damaged... it's as if it was drop shipped by someone else...
Ordered on next day delivery. Over a week later still no order. Had to send 3 emails before I got a reply. Unlikely to use this site again.
Service in the shop was very unhelpful and was directed to the website, in a passing comment, to answer our stock queries, worked out better as the trainers we were prepared to buy in the shop were £10 cheaper on the website. Delivery from myhermes was very poor. They couldn't find the house, although it's very straightforward and not hidden. They couldn't work out the difference between the delivery address and the billing address! Until it was pointed out to them, of course. This caused delivery to be 2 days later than needed. Think I might just try somewhere else next time we need trainers.
Received wrong shoe size and customer service took a week to answer my messages.
I was received the wrong shoes is not the one patches
The outdoor Table tennis by Donnay was of terrible quality. It is flimsy and unstable. It is very difficult and time consuming to put together. The instructions were challenging. I do not recommend anyone buying this product.
Arrived ok but I was disappointed to see a £38 price tag on the trainers I had just been charged £40 for.
Sent the wrong item, this is the second time it’s happened now
Sports Direct is rated 3.72 based on 745,008 reviews