Sports Direct Reviews

Asier Cadenas Sanchez
Sports Direct 1 star review on 8th August 2022
CG
Alex
Is very good shoes, way comfortable. Good for day usage and for sports.
When my parcel arrived the trainers weren’t in the box and the box was all broken aNd battered. Spoke to Amira at customer services, who was so unhelpful. Don’t know how they’re still operating robbing customers blind. Shameful.
I went to the Redditch early this afternoon to purchase some trainers fir school for Mt son The assistant was so helpful. He brought many boxes of trainers. He was busy with other customers but still had time for us. He brought some innersoles to is as my son was between size 7 and 7.5. He even found s9me more and caught us at the checkout. Amazing customer service
Very good buying sports clothing through their website
Thank you I look to have discount codes
Excellent as usual great service and fantastic savings
Although it was the courier service that let me down on Next Day Delivery, Sports, Direct Customer Services went over and above what was necessary to make sure that I was happy with my purchase and overall experience. The correspondence was polite and fast and they even followed up to make sure that everything was resolved and that I was happy. Thank you Sports Direct Customer Services (Sam) for a pleasant transaction and immediate resolution to the couriers error. I highly recommend Sports Direct for quality of polite customer service, quality of merchandise and the vast selection of sportswear, active wear and equipment available and all at affordable prices. Thank you.
Good service, swimming shorts were great for my holiday.
A pleasant experience where i found all the sporting goods i needed and of good quality.
Really good service and always able to find a bargain!!
Everything is perfect
Magnifique
Ótimos atendimento,amei a reciprocidade,o jeito de expressar.
Awesome Purchase, loved it
Don’t recommend sports direct their delivery charge is £5 which is so expensive compare to most shops. If you get the wrong order you have to send back at your own cost again. And if you go in store you can’t get a refund just a credit note. Be careful ordering heavy item you might end up just waste your money
Great price and excellent quality 👌
The best a man can ger
I ordered myself and my son some trainers among a couple of other items. The main item was my sons trainers as he needs them for school so I used express delivery. Unfortunately they were cancelled off the order I realised when the order arrived. They had sent an email saying the item had been cancelled due to being out of stock, I realised after delivery.I was quite annoyed as that was the main, important item I needed. But much to my surprise I received a phone call from sports direct explain that they had technical issues with the computer system, that in fact there are plenty in stock and she's sending me a free express delivery code so I am able to reorder them. I'm so impressed that they contacted me and rectified it before me having to get in touch with them. Mandy from customer service was great. Really pleased that although i encountered a problem it was fixed straight away. Other companies need to take a leaf from your book. Happy customer. Thankyou.
J aime sport direct depuis des années je commande dessus je n' ai jamais eu de souci merci a vous
Excellent quality and very cheap
Excellent choice and nice website it was easy to find what do you want
Sports Direct is rated 3.7 based on 746,163 reviews