Sports Index Reviews

London
England
EC3M 6BL

Tell us how Sports Index made you happy
I've just moved my PIP and ISA over as this is going extremely well 12 months in at Sports Index.
I've just applied for the corporate account because that is where the money really is at for Sports Tradex.
It's a great company that Simon clearly pulls the strings for guys...
I've just managed to convince Simon to let me have a business account and we've just got it through with another bonus on it at Sports Index.

5/5
This account is the business guys...
Sports Index - 5/5
I've just checked my account and it's generated me 1.3% this weekend on the football and boxing!!!!!!
We've honestly made a small fortune this weekend and we're starting to believe this is a safe haven at Sports Index.
It's been a while since I have made this kind of money and I am really happy.cheers Simon
What a company and what a weekend
After initial research and talking to my wife I decided to give Sportsindex.online ago. It seemed a good investment opportunity, with low starting deposits.

I've now been involved with them for a few months and have seen profit gains, in which I am happy with. I have since invested more within the company.
I answered an advert on Google and had a call from Matthew at Sports I started with £10,000 in February 2019 and carried on talking to other investors around the United Kingdom. I have since met the guys at their office and the place is very impressive which convinced me to invest at a higher level with Sports inde. I will be investing more soon after successfully testing the system to withdraw regularly for an income in my retirement...
I've only been investing for a year and the last 6 months I've been working with SI, and I think they are fantastic. Easy to understand and a great return. That's 5 out of 5 in my book!!!
I have been investing with Sports index for the last 2 months. Setting up the account and depositing funds was really easy. I can see where my account is up to whenever I want.
The returns I have received in such a short amount of time are encouraging. I will be investing more funds in the new year!
I have just had a text from Sports Index. I have literally just made £320 from the AJ fight this evening at Sports Index.
The returns are far better than the ISA at the bank or the bonds that we have so we will continue in 2021 with Sports Index.
I really appreciate your help, guidance and loyalty Mr Hunt.
This is undeniably the best investment of 2020.
I have been involved in Sports Trading all of my life and even attempted Sports Trading for other people but stopped when finding out about Sports İndex.

They're in a league of their own...
Can we please get the apple appp?????
Sports Index is rated 4.72 based on 201 reviews