Sports Index Reviews

London
England
EC3M 6BL

Tell us how Sports Index made you happy
Can we please get the apple appp?????
Wow!!!!!!!!!
Great bonus and thanks Henry customer service could be better but making good solid returns
Bonus in so every trade is now worth so much more and the company is going great still after so many rivals fall after a matter of a few years
7 days to complete the bonus is not great but suppose we are all makin dough!!!
Just completed my bonuses!!!!
This is easiest best platform for sports trading in England.
Just watching the football now whilst making live returns with Sports Index. Happy days!?!?!
Great advice from Simon and co many thanks guys. Looking forward to Jan/Feb for bonus
the recent change over from .ok to .online has been much quicker when logging in etc . Easy
was a little skeptical at first but consistent returns week in/out so winner. Winner chicken dinner
Great philously but no apple app?????????
this is honestly a genius idea
I'm sorry but we've got to be honest since receiving this invitation from Sports Index. The overall company is honestly really good and actually very refreshing as we both used to work in banking for many years since 1973. The only concern for me is a Mr Simon Hunt. He is obviously quite good at what he does but my wife and myself feel as though he pressures and really bothers us too much so the review is 3/5 because of Simon Hunt. P.S We did switch advisor approximately 3 weeks ago and Henry has been marvelous so far at Sports Index.
I've only been with the company about 4 months but it's been a good journey so far with Sports Index. The money coming every week is enough to keep me stimulated and the bonuses help from time to time, especially in 2020. I've found myself watching more sports every week and the new year bonuses sound good too so will have a go of that too with Sports Index. I hope the review helps someone.
BEEN WITH THEM ALL AND SPORTS INDEX BY FAR THE BEST. HANDS DOWN
Advent bonus jus made me £20,000 init. Propa happy
I needed my money out after about 12 months of trading and it was there in my account the very next day from Sports Index. I'll be coming back very soon Mr Hunt.
Why isn't there an opportunity to get involved in the bonus for a smaller amount instead of 10k plus?
I've just had my appointment arrangement for January 2021 at the head office to meet my advisor Henry. This investment is going from strength to strength.
Sports Index is rated 4.72 based on 202 reviews