Spy Equipment UK Reviews

Read Spy Equipment UK Reviews

shop@spyequipmentuk.co.uk

Spy Equipment UKThe TechnoCentrePuma Way

Tell us how Spy Equipment UK made you happy
Very happy with my purchase, prompt delivery and the support line was a massive help.
These people were so helpful and friendly when I phoned and the item I brought was perfect for the job.
Thank you for the positive feedback which has been passed onto the Spy Equipment UK team
I was a bit worried about installing the Ultra software at first but glad I did as it gave me all the answers I needed.
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. We are glad that you liked the product.
I am very impressed with the quality of the product I purchased, and really like that you make the product yourselves. Very helpful staff. Received next day as promised. Will definitely purchase from you again if the need arises.
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. happy that you ad a good experience and like the products that we make.
I needed and in car recorder and had struggled to find something suitable that had enough battery life and was inconspicuous. The Enduro was exactly what I needed and worked better than I had ever imagined. The results helped my situation immensely. Excellent advice by Terri on the phone, next day discete delivery and clear, easy to understand instructions all added up to a an all round great experience.
The Spy Equipment UK team are thrilled that you liked our product so much and are happy that you had a good experience buying from us. Terri has been informed of your nice comment about her.
Fantastic range of products that include many manufactured by this companyy. I chose one if their products and it did exactly as described anf helped to solve my situation. Plain packaging and fsst delivery all added to the experience.
Thanks for sharing your kind comments. We are glad that you have had such a good experience.
Knowledgeable staff and helpful advice followed by swift delivery together with a great little spy bug all add up to me wanting to recommend this company. I jave already had some outst results. Well worth the money!
Glad to hear that you have had a really good experience. Thanks for the nice review
The whole experience has been an extremely positive one from start to finish. Order arrived the next morning, beautifully packaged, instructions sent by email were easy to understand and the recorders I purchased have excellent audio quality and performance exactly as I had hoped. Excellent all round!
Nice to hear that we have met with all of your expectations. Thanks for sharing with us.
Love the products that I brought that really helped to sought my problem out. Great advice, help and service. Will certainly recommend.
Very kind of you to take the time to submit such a nice review. We are very happy to learn about your positive experience
I visited the office and the staff spent a long time with me going through all the products. At first I was going to buy the DAB radio but as I am not very technical I wasn't certain I could set it up. They quickly found me a much simpler product at half the cost. Very happy with the service
Not bad service. Couldn't get and WhatsApp messages come through and couldn't get Facebook either. Kept stopping for hours through the day and when I was playing music through my blue tooth speaker one of the phone recordings started playing and she heard it.
Thanks for posting a review. having checked the product that you have purchased I can see that you would not get full WhatsApp or Facebook messages through, only notifications when the phone user is not in the app. If you wanted full messages then Android Ultra is the software needed and this also would require rooting of the phone handset prior to installation of the software. As regards stopping for hours through the day, this would be clearly down to the phone not having a good data connection to feed information out, which is a requirement for a continuous information feed. Finally the playing of phone recordings through your bluetooth speaker is not an issue with the software. The recordings would be sent to your email address and could only be played from here, so the playing of a recording could only been an accident on your part and not something attributed to faulty product.
This recorder was far better than I was expecting. The sound quality is amazing and getting the order next day as promised added to a great experience. At one point I needed assistance and was easily able to eat help on the phone. Well recommended all round thanks
Thanks for posting a review Karen. We appreciate you taking time to do this for us.
I bought a smoke alarm hidden wifi camera. I found it very difficult to set up as an amateur computer user and it still is not going now. I phoned up to get technical support and got an answerphone where I left my name and number, this was a few weeks ago and they still have not returned my call. I am very disappointed with this product as I would never have bought it if I had known it could pose problems setting up if you are not a fully competant computer user. In the past I was happy with the products I bought here, this product set up needs to be automated. I found it far to complicated.
my order went through fine without any problems. but my bank details were stolen as a result. and the company that took money from my account was linked to the same kind of shops. it was all sorted with the bank but has put me off from ordering again from yourselves.
Hi Nathaniel. The review we received was the first time that we were aware that you had an issue with your banking. After having spoken to you on the phone, it would seem that you had a problem with your card at the same time as you made a purchase from us as opposed to a problem directly caused by the transaction you made with us. As discussed the payments are handled by SagePay and we do not get to see the card details, so as such the issue that you may have had was not linked to SpY Equipment UK. Of course you can imagine that we wouldn't send a request for a review if we had been involved in something illegal, so it is disappointing that you have left a negative review when your problem was not attributed to our company, our products or our service.
Very reliable service. Received the next day as promised. Would use this company again if needed in the future
Thank you for taking time to submit a review. It is always nice to get positive feedback, so feel assured that your comments will be passed onto the others in the Spy Equipment UK team.
I came across this spy site looking for a recorder and they have a great selection. Found one that looked right for what I needed and it arrived discreetly packaged next day as promised by the salesperson on the phone. The Enduro spy recorder did a better job than I could ever have imagined. I have used it time and time again and it has produced some amazing recordings. Great service. Great spy stuff. Would recommend.
We really appreciate you taking time to submit a review. Thanks for your kind remarks.
Fast shipping, friendly and helpful staff. Overall a very good experience
Thanks Miriam for taking the time to submit a review highlighting what sounds like a very positive experience. Your feedback has been passed onto the staff.
Hi could I buy a new usb lead please as I've lost mine? johnhinge@gmx.com
Glad that you are getting good use out of your product. Please could you call us on our office number 02476010588, option 1 for sales to speak with one of our staff who would be glad to help.
Excellent - great service, fast and efficient delivery. Item exceeded expectations. Thanks
Thanks for posting a review. Glad to hear of your positive buying experience with our company. I will pass your comments to the Spy Equipment UK team.
Website is a joy to use and sales staff are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I received my purchase next day as promised. The voice recorder I chose to buy is real quality. Service and products are both first class in my opinion. Will not hesitate to buy from this spy shop in future
Lovely to hear that you have had a great experience from first contact to enjoying your chosen product. Thanks for sharing this on our reviews.
Spy Equipment UK is rated 4.73 based on 95 reviews