Spy Equipment UK Reviews

Read Spy Equipment UK Reviews

shop@spyequipmentuk.co.uk

Spy Equipment UKThe TechnoCentrePuma Way

Tell us how Spy Equipment UK made you happy
I needed to pull back info from an iPhone that had been deleted. The software worked well and after a bit of advice I was able to recover most of what had been wiped, but some bits were missing because of being so long back. Was pretty pleased though and support was first class.
I bought a spy pen as a last minute Christmas present and it was really well received :)
Had a really great experience with this company. Really good advice over the phone and got the 2 products I ordered the next day. The mag car tracker has given me the info I needed to make some decisions in my business and the Enduro car spy sound recorder really helped me get to the bottom of things that were happening. Recommend the company and products as well. Would buy again if I need.
Not bad service. Couldn't get and WhatsApp messages come through and couldn't get Facebook either. Kept stopping for hours through the day and when I was playing music through my blue tooth speaker one of the phone recordings started playing and she heard it.
Thanks for posting a review. having checked the product that you have purchased I can see that you would not get full WhatsApp or Facebook messages through, only notifications when the phone user is not in the app. If you wanted full messages then Android Ultra is the software needed and this also would require rooting of the phone handset prior to installation of the software. As regards stopping for hours through the day, this would be clearly down to the phone not having a good data connection to feed information out, which is a requirement for a continuous information feed. Finally the playing of phone recordings through your bluetooth speaker is not an issue with the software. The recordings would be sent to your email address and could only be played from here, so the playing of a recording could only been an accident on your part and not something attributed to faulty product.
I wasn't sure what I needed to help with my situation however the gentleman I spoke with on the phone helped point me in the right direction. Will definitely recommend.
Great company great products they always make sure you get what you want and not what they want to sell you. Great after sales service as well it's second to non.
The Spy Equipment Uk team are always glad to hear back about your experience. So happy that you have found our products and service first class.
I ordered the item on a Monday morning, the item arrived 08:30 on Tuesday, along with email instructions a few hours earlier. The instructions were very clear, the product does exactly what Spy Equipment said it would. An example of outstanding customer service, thank you.
Thanks for taking the time to fill out a review. We are very happy that everything went as it should.
Good customer service very helpful
I bought one of the products on this page, and delivery was super fast. I was kept up to date all the way through. After a while the product had re formatted, so when I emailed to let them know, they were very quick with their response. I sent it back, and they fixed the issue quickly. I was kept updated through the process, and they sent the product back quickly. Thank you!
Thank you Tracy for filling out a review for us. The comments have been passed onto the team.
I made my order and was kept up to date with the entire process. My parcel arrived much quicker than I expected which was amazing!
Thanks for the nice feedback. Now that we have changed over to DHL our delivery service has certainly improved especially for customers located outside the UK.
Very helpful and knowledgable around sale and also technical support thereafter.
It is always nice to receive some really positive feedback from our customers. Your sentiments have been passed on to the team.
Spy Equipment UK provide a very fast and responsive delivery service and deal with product enquiries and questions very effectively. I wish all suppliers had a similar approach to customer service.
Glad to hear that you have had an all round excellent experience. Thanks for finding the time to post a review.
I have now purchased a number of products from Spy Equipment UK and have always found that each one is of high quality. Delivery is always very swift and the instructions are well written and easy to understand. If I have got stuck with something then l have been able to get quick answers over the phone. Excellent all round!
We are so glad that you are continually getting really good service all round. thanks for finding the time to review.
Wow the selection of equipment these guys have is amazing and they really talk you through how the item works. Delivery is super fast and they even email you videos to show how to set it up
Thanks for such lovely comments. We appreciate that you took the trouble to write the review for us.
Very happy with my purchase, prompt delivery and the support line was a massive help.
I needed and in car recorder and had struggled to find something suitable that had enough battery life and was inconspicuous. The Enduro was exactly what I needed and worked better than I had ever imagined. The results helped my situation immensely. Excellent advice by Terri on the phone, next day discete delivery and clear, easy to understand instructions all added up to a an all round great experience.
The Spy Equipment UK team are thrilled that you liked our product so much and are happy that you had a good experience buying from us. Terri has been informed of your nice comment about her.
The whole experience has been an extremely positive one from start to finish. Order arrived the next morning, beautifully packaged, instructions sent by email were easy to understand and the recorders I purchased have excellent audio quality and performance exactly as I had hoped. Excellent all round!
Nice to hear that we have met with all of your expectations. Thanks for sharing with us.
I really appreciate the services, for this reasons I would like to thank everyone who's working for the company.again many thanks to Perri, Terri,Alex and others. May God bless you
Thanks for taking the time to post your appreciation of the company and staff.
Spy Equipment UK is rated 4.73 based on 95 reviews