SRBoosting Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read SRBoosting Reviews

About SRBoosting:

SRBoosting.com is a website that serves as intermediary between customers and Professional Gamers. By connecting these 2 ends, a service is created.

info@srboosting.com

Tell us how SRBoosting made you happy
Terrible service had to cancel
Nice guy but 2 wins out of 7 games isn’t a boost. I can do that alone.
took them 5 hours to start the order, Dude played 2 games then afk'd for another 2 hours.... order was not completed... 2 weeks later. Another order b4 that one.. Tried tipping booster 5$, kept getting an error ended up taking 15$ from my account.
Hello Nick.

Thanks for your feedback!

I am very sorry you had to endure this long wait, unfortunately often and unwillingly orders become so much that we do not always manage to be as effective as we would like!

I took care of your situation and I went to check with the site admin about the tips and, as I will show in the screen below, no amount was deducted from your account when the tips were made, as they are "failed" due to lack of funds.

Furthermore, by your own admission, you have confirmed that the amount has NOT been deducted from your account, and that you would have proceeded to modify the review. A thing that actually you did not.

We take our customers' security very seriously and strive to improve our platform every day to make it a pleasant place for people to feel safe.

If you want, we will be happy to have you as our customer again to show you our good faith!

Sofia