Stairrunnersusa.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stairrunnersusa.com
Read Stairrunnersusa.com Reviews

Sales@StairRunnersUSA.com

472 Amherst StSuite 6

Tell us how Stairrunnersusa.com made you happy
The price and quality are right!
When I ordered a carpet for the office they said it would take 2 weeks.... it took 2 months or maybe s little longer...
Hi Mike,

The carpet install looked great! My living room looks so nice. The rug you guys trimmed and finished looks great. I haven’t put the other 2 down yet. I need to clean up the wood first.

This entire experience was fabulous. You guys did a great job and I’m very happy with everything. Thank you so much.

I’ll be in touch about the kids rug as soon as I hear which one they want.

Thanks again,
Cris
product:

#183018 Shaw Elemental Mix3 E9566-00173 wall to wall installation.
#153116 Ancient Garden 57008-3233 5.3 x 7.7
#153071 Ancient Garden 57008-3233 2.2 x 7.7
Hello Meg, The red treads look really good, have a good cushion feel when you step on them. I really like the sticky tape provided for placing directly on hardwood for the cushion material by itself does not keep tread in place with traffic. The tape was easy to install, & seems to be holding treads in place well at this time.

Thanks, just wanted to let you know how things worked out with new treads

Dan

item: 153333 Dimensions 4341.21.15 14 treads
Meg,
Thank you very much for the time you spent with us Monday afternoon picking out the rugs. The rug worked great in our living room and everyone was very pleased and surprised. I've attached a photo for you to see how good it looks.
Phil
item: 100131 Glisten SK28 7.9 x 9.9
Meg, thank you for all you've done for us, love the rugs! We would love to show you the rugs in person if you would want to stop by some day after work. Just call to make sure we're here. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Lee & Patitem: 166573 Radiance 2068-Black 5.3 x 7.7 custom surging

item: 114345 Augusta Floral CB43-0003A 26" roll cut into 3 pieces.
Hello Meg, Just wanted to send a note thanking you for all your help in ordering the carpet for our stairs. My dog can easily go up and down the stairs now. He needed to get use to the rug at first but once I walked him up with treats he has been fine. I also love the way they look.

Debra

Item:Brilliant 7211-090 26" roll cut to custom treads.
Item: 129666 Brilliant 7211-090 5.3 x 7.7
Meg:
The Val Bella arrived this morning. It looks very nice in our 1st floor hall.
Thanks for your helpful service. We're looking forward to the Williamsburg,
which will go in our 2nd floor hall.

Mike Dosey

item: 178563 Val Bella VB-4195 26" roll runner serged to be 26" x 18'
Hi Meg,
Padding for rugs arrived on Saturday.
Cleaned the floors thoroughly this morning and put padding & rugs down.
Looks beautiful and surprising how that little bit of padding added cushion and softness to walking on the runners. Glad I went with that!

Thanks for everything.
Linda
item: 152441 Como 1592 26" roll
item: 156607 Como 1592 3.3 x 4.11 cut to custom size of 3.3 x 3.8
Meg, The treads arrived yesterday. They look GREAT!

Thanks.

Donna

item: 152938 Bellevue BV3199 26" x 9" treads
Dear Jeanie:

I could not have asked for a more beautiful installation. Chris was on time, incredibly talented, efficient and knowledgeable about the nuances of the requirements of our job. I will not hesitate to recommend Rug Depot to any of my friends and will be more than happy to speak to any of your potential clients who would like to hear about our experience.

Best,

Charlie
Hi and good morning, Meg..
I received my treads late yesterday and I can tell you I am very pleasantly surprised. The quality and craftsmanship (craftswoman ship) is fabulous. They have no chemical odor and I am so glad I had you install the anti-skid pad during the manufacturing process, it could not have been done so professionally after-the fact. They are way above my expectations and I want to thank you for making this a "shout out" for me in purchases because of your help and guidance along the entire purchase to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I am so very glad that I did not order from someone else and go with the run of the mill treads. The WOW factor on my steps is exhilarating. Sending a couple of pix to show you, and although they are not completely straight, you can see how well they look.
Thank you Meg.. I will be a return customer for sure.
Take care,
Wendy W.

item: 144211 Himalaya 6259-1000 treads

with pad upgrade
thx Mike . been telling a lot of my friends about yall. everyone loves the runner on my steps from yall.

#178570 Val Bella VB-4328 roll runner
#153070 Anc't Garden 57008-3233 9.2 x 12.10
Hey Mike just received the treads and the carpet they are beautiful can't wait to get my Runner thank you again for getting them here really fast.

item: 153488 Dimensions 4341.81 treads
Hello Caroljean,

The pattern is stunning and the quality is top of the notch. I am so very pleased that you love them.

Enjoy the runners. Meg

item: 119896 Nourison 2000 2207-Beige 30" x 12'
item: 119895 Nourison 2000 2207-Beige
30" x 4'3
Mike,
Thanks. I think the rugs look great. We appreciate your advice and help.
Jennifer
item: #153877 Ancient Garden 57091-6464 9.2x12.10
item: #180229 Ancient Garden 57120-6454 6.7x9.6
item: #152763 Ancient Garden 57365-5464 custom cap a runner to 26" x 21' & install runner on the stairs.
Hi Mike,
The runner is perfect and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for your great work in getting the perfect runner!

Hi Mike,
Thank you for everything and I'll be in touch when we are ready to do the upstairs and basement carpets!
Customer for life,
Judi

Custom stair runner fabricated out of wall to wall carpet by Momeni
Collection: Heatherly Gabardine
Hi Mike,

We are very happy with our order!
Thanks very much for the quick shipping of your quality product!

item: 153486 26" x 9" Dimensions Sarouk 4341.14.15 treads
Thanks Meg, I love the runner on the stairs and the hallway. I am so very excited!! thank you very much!!

Product: #180417 Maison AR-089 Grey
Hello Mike,
Thank you for the great service!

Stephen