Standout Books Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Standout Books

About Standout Books: Standout Books is an author services company serving independent authors and publishers across the world. All of our editorial, publishing and marketing services are designed to embrace and make the most of the tidal wave of technology currently sweeping over the publishing industry.

(855) 642-1063

hello@standoutbooks.com

Tell us how Standout Books made you happy

"Very professional. Thanks so much Alex"
"I can't say enough about the outstanding job my editor, Rebecca, did with my manuscript. Her work was thorough and comprehensive and pushed me like I'd never imagined someone could. I saw someone comment that her work is worth double - I agree 100%."
"Alex and the whole Standout team have been absolutely amazing. They are world-class professionals and would certainly give Random House, Penguin or any major publishing house a run for their money. It’s been among the best experiences I’ve had from any services provider, in any business, ever."
"I am delighted with the contributions editor Rebecca Langley has made to my manuscript. I so appreciate her being 100% invested in my characters' story. Every one of Rebecca's edits was perceptive and justified. With every track change, I may have moaned at the requirement for additional work on my end, but I laughed at how always spot on she was. Thank you, Rebecca, for being positive and funny as hell when making your suggestions and corrections. I can't wait for you edit my next novel."
"My experience with Standout Books was excellent from the beginning to the end and I am very grateful for their efforts on my behalf. Every member of the staff caught the essence of what I was trying to convey in my book and led me step by step to produce a work I am very proud of. I felt as though they took a personal interest in my project and that meant a lot to me as we worked together in the editing and formatting and on to the details of getting the book to the printer and in circulation. My thanks to Alex and all the other staff members who I came to know and highly respect."
"Standout Books, and Alex Hemus, in particular, were especially helpful to me after my initial publisher turned out to be bogus. Alex assisted me in re-publishing my book, as well as taking control of my domain and website. The entire process, which might have been a disaster, ended up being smooth and seamless. He was also able to do it in a very short time while offering me clear explanations and solid allyship. I have only good things to say about Standout Books, and next time I publish - I'll use them, without a doubt."
"I was beyond impressed with the quality of work standout books provided. Not only were they committed to excellence and the vision I had for my book , the staff always went above and beyond. Thank you Stand Out books!"
"Standout Books is good at self publishing any type of genre. I have published my 2nd book with them. I love the service and the attention to detail. I will publish with them again."
"Working with Standout Books provided me with the necessary steps to become a quality self published author. Bronwyn guided me to an amazing editor. Alex took great care creating a second book cover to coordinate with the first book in the series. Standout also redesigned my website to look professional. I now have the tools to move forward with my third novel. Of course Standout Books will be my first contact when it’s time for that last edit and publication."
"Standout Books really does an unbelievably good job at breathing life into the indie author's vision. The level of service and the quality of work is absolutely stellar."
"After looking at other companies to help me self-publish, I'm very glad I went with Standout. They were very professional and helpful; they did what they said they'd do at the price agreed upon. Alex was terrific to work with, answered all my questions and complied with all my requests. I'm very proud of the finished product and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to other authors."
"If you're indie publishing, get Standout Books on your side. Alex Hemus will bring an expert team together to ensure your book is the very best it can be. Great cover - check. Great blurb - check. Great formatting - check (no matter how complicated it gets with the illustrations). Thank you."
"As an indie author, I value greatly Standout Books, and their professional services. If you want to invest in your art, and polish the book to improve your chances for publishing success - I highly recommend Standout Books."
"As a first time author, Standout books was a first class choice. Not only were they professional but the sensitivity and encouragement they gave me resulted in a life long dream being realised."
"I could write a book about how great it was to work with Standout Books. They were professional, timely, knowledgeable, thorough, available, and to top it off patient and kind. I really got the feeling they cared about my project as much as I did, and that it was a truly collaborative endeavor. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody, and if I ever write another book, they will be who I use; they are my go-to publisher for life. Truly outstanding service. Thanks to Alex, Euan, Frederick and everyone else at Standout Books for helping make my project exactly how I wanted it to be."
"It's been a pleasure working with both Bronwyn and Alex through the entire process. As a new author who wasn't sure what they were doing, Bronwyn and Alex helped navigate me through the process step by step. I cannot thank them both enough."
"I worked with Standoutbooks from inception to publication of my book. I have been receiving nothing but praise for the quality of editing and design of my book. Their staff were always friendly and available to guide me with professional advice. Standout book is an ideal one-stop shop for the self-publishing authors. I highly recommend all self publishing authors to get in touch with Standoutbook as early as possible during their project and stick with them until receiving a copy of the book."
"Standout Books has guided me through the whole writing process up to the publishing process. I can't imagine how my writing journey would be without their help and guidance. I highly recommend Standout Books!"
"As a first-time author who struggled and was lost for far too long in the complex world of self-publishing, after working with Standout Books my book is now published. The process has been outstanding - from initial editing services, through book cover design, book blurb writing, formatting, to having my book available for sale on Amazon, IngramSpark, etc. Everything was delivered, on time, and as promised, with detailed step-by-step instructions provided. Alex has been available throughout to answer all my questions. If you're struggling to get your book published, don't delay another day! You will be very pleased with Standout Books."
"Erin Servais with Standout Books was extremely helpful during the copyediting process. As a new writer, I greatly appreciate her taking on my project. She made the process so easy and explained everything to me along the way. If I ever write another book, I'll know who to request. :)"
Standout Books is rated 5.00 based on 85 reviews