Standout Books Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Standout Books

About Standout Books: Standout Books is an author services company serving independent authors and publishers across the world. All of our editorial, publishing and marketing services are designed to embrace and make the most of the tidal wave of technology currently sweeping over the publishing industry.

(855) 642-1063

hello@standoutbooks.com

Tell us how Standout Books made you happy

"I was beyond impressed with the quality of work standout books provided. Not only were they committed to excellence and the vision I had for my book , the staff always went above and beyond. Thank you Stand Out books!"
"Standout Books is good at self publishing any type of genre. I have published my 2nd book with them. I love the service and the attention to detail. I will publish with them again."
"Working with Standout Books provided me with the necessary steps to become a quality self published author. Bronwyn guided me to an amazing editor. Alex took great care creating a second book cover to coordinate with the first book in the series. Standout also redesigned my website to look professional. I now have the tools to move forward with my third novel. Of course Standout Books will be my first contact when it’s time for that last edit and publication."
"Standout Books really does an unbelievably good job at breathing life into the indie author's vision. The level of service and the quality of work is absolutely stellar."
"After looking at other companies to help me self-publish, I'm very glad I went with Standout. They were very professional and helpful; they did what they said they'd do at the price agreed upon. Alex was terrific to work with, answered all my questions and complied with all my requests. I'm very proud of the finished product and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to other authors."
"If you're indie publishing, get Standout Books on your side. Alex Hemus will bring an expert team together to ensure your book is the very best it can be. Great cover - check. Great blurb - check. Great formatting - check (no matter how complicated it gets with the illustrations). Thank you."
"As an indie author, I value greatly Standout Books, and their professional services. If you want to invest in your art, and polish the book to improve your chances for publishing success - I highly recommend Standout Books."
"As a first time author, Standout books was a first class choice. Not only were they professional but the sensitivity and encouragement they gave me resulted in a life long dream being realised."
"I could write a book about how great it was to work with Standout Books. They were professional, timely, knowledgeable, thorough, available, and to top it off patient and kind. I really got the feeling they cared about my project as much as I did, and that it was a truly collaborative endeavor. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody, and if I ever write another book, they will be who I use; they are my go-to publisher for life. Truly outstanding service. Thanks to Alex, Euan, Frederick and everyone else at Standout Books for helping make my project exactly how I wanted it to be."
"It's been a pleasure working with both Bronwyn and Alex through the entire process. As a new author who wasn't sure what they were doing, Bronwyn and Alex helped navigate me through the process step by step. I cannot thank them both enough."
"I worked with Standoutbooks from inception to publication of my book. I have been receiving nothing but praise for the quality of editing and design of my book. Their staff were always friendly and available to guide me with professional advice. Standout book is an ideal one-stop shop for the self-publishing authors. I highly recommend all self publishing authors to get in touch with Standoutbook as early as possible during their project and stick with them until receiving a copy of the book."
"Standout Books has guided me through the whole writing process up to the publishing process. I can't imagine how my writing journey would be without their help and guidance. I highly recommend Standout Books!"
"As a first-time author who struggled and was lost for far too long in the complex world of self-publishing, after working with Standout Books my book is now published. The process has been outstanding - from initial editing services, through book cover design, book blurb writing, formatting, to having my book available for sale on Amazon, IngramSpark, etc. Everything was delivered, on time, and as promised, with detailed step-by-step instructions provided. Alex has been available throughout to answer all my questions. If you're struggling to get your book published, don't delay another day! You will be very pleased with Standout Books."
"Erin Servais with Standout Books was extremely helpful during the copyediting process. As a new writer, I greatly appreciate her taking on my project. She made the process so easy and explained everything to me along the way. If I ever write another book, I'll know who to request. :)"
"It's funny, as writers we like to think we have a way with words. But writing about ourselves and our work in an engaging and interesting way can be difficult. This is why leaving it to a professional makes so much sense. Fred was able to construct a blurb about me and my book that literally gave my wife a chill, and me a tear, in the best of ways. How he was able to construct something so powerful and professional sounding so easily is beyond me. I have written my own blurbs in the past, but never again. It really pays to have someone outside of you and your work do this for you. Highly recommended."
"I had the pleasure of using copy editing services from Rebecca, Bronwyn, and Erin. They were absolutely patient and professional as they suggested terrific edits of my non-fiction book. As a first time author, I really had no idea what to expect working with editors and went into the process somewhat intimidated. I am much happier with my book as a result of their meticulous editing services. I was really happy to receive the copyedit report from Erin as it helped me understand why the edits were necessary. I learned so much through the process. My only regret is that I didn't start working with Standout Books sooner in the process. They have been incredibly responsive, eager to help, and very encouraging to me. I am looking forward to using their self-publishing services next. This company knows how to deal with new writers and is not the least bit intimidating to work with!"
"My editor, Paige Duke, did an amazing job! I was impressed by the changes when she returned my edited manuscript. She really took it to the next level. Now my story sounds more fluent, natural and easy to read. I highly recommend Standout Books!"
"I needed my first manuscript prepared for publication. My copyeditor was responsive, thorough, and delivered on time. Best of all, she included detailed explanations for every edit she made, helping me to understand each grammar or structural issue. Will absolutely be using Standout to copyedit future work!"
"Loved working with Euan and Bronwyn on my book! It was a great, efficient and very collaborative process and the results (book formatting for my e-book and the printed book) were absolutely amazing! They both were true professionals and a really great team. Definitely return to them with my next book."
"If you are self-publishing you NEED to use this service. Thank you to Euan and the entire Standout Books team. Euan has been brilliant in the whole process. The turn-around time was very quick and Euan has always kept me informed. I highly recommend using Standout Books, infact I even recommended them to a friend this morning. I will definately be using them again."
Standout Books is rated 5.00 based on 79 reviews