Start Safety US Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Safety US
Read Start Safety US Reviews

About Start Safety US:

Delivering innovative safety products across the USA, we aim to deliver on quality, on budget and on time.

Based in Rhode Island, Start Safety was born out the growing need for smart safety products which revolutionize their use.

We strive to live up to our reputation in the way we conduct our business.

(800) 671-9662

sales@startsafety.com

30 Industrial Road
Cumberland
Rhode Island

A great company to work with. Our firm was originally involved with another company having a very unpleasant experience. Switched to Start Traffic, the product was great and people were fantastic in helping us through the entire process. All of our future business will now be with this company. Thank you very much
After receiving our Start Traffic order, we realized that the freight company had unwrapped our product and only given us 7/10 barricades. Upon calling Start Traffic customer service, I was immediately met with concern for the inconvenience and determination to find the remaining order immediately. Michael called me from Start Traffic and was extremely helpful and willing to help me in this matter. There was great response time via email and, although they were not able to locate the missing barricades, they immediately mailed 3 barricades to our job site as to not cause any further inconvenience to our team. I honestly expected to not receive any response or have to fight to get the rest of our order, as I've had to do with other online companies, however, Start Traffic has exceeded my expectations! We are officially loyal customers!
Well first off ccustomer service was great Michael was awsome! We are a large German restaurant located in Huntington beach C.A as well as the restaurant we also have a hall/banquet facility and a very large Beergarden were we host a variety of events and are capacity runs at about 1500. During Oktoberfest sept-oktober we host an annual crowd of about 45k. I cannot stress how helpful having these barriers have been" all of my department's from the front door staff to security. Even the people who host the dauchound race's all want to use them!???? thanks again! Look forward to ordering more????
High quality product that was representative of what was advertised
Great product, fast shipping! Geogrid pavers were a much better value than some of the competition.
great service, excellent follow up, thanks
Great Service, quick arrival of product odered.
The grids I purchased for my driveway are working out great. Much less gravel lost and a much firmer and stable area to walk and drive on. I will wait for the winter to see how easy it might be to shovel or snow throw. Thanks John.
Recently purchased these to make an enclosed water play area at our daycare. They worked out beautifully and are very easy to put up and take down. Thank you!
Very personable company, always willing to go the extra mile.
Fantastic service, went above and beyond to get the product to us in a hurry. Thank you
great customer service
I used there grass paver for a hot tub base. It works great! Shipping was very fast.
We purchased barriers for the church's youth group to create a safe and portable boundary for a game. The students love them, they were reasonably priced, and were shipped without any problems. Thank you!
Just as it was advertised. Speedy delivery.
Prompt and effective service.
Michael was great to work with. He was sensitive to my needs and took a real interest in the project. The product is very well made, innovative and priced fairly.
Always accommodated our needs, never let us down!
Extremely good to work with to solve problems, even at their cost
Nice shed. Threw some coats of paint on and DYNOMITE!!!
Start Safety US is rated 4.74 based on 93 reviews