Start Traffic US Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Start Traffic US

About Start Traffic US: Delivering innovative safety products across the USA, we aim to deliver on quality, on budget and on time.

Based in Rhode Island, Start Traffic was born out the growing need for smart safety products which revolutionize their use.

We strive to live up to our reputation in the way we conduct our business.

(800) 671-9662

admin@starttraffic.com

Gail Eshom
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 6 boxes of the interlocking tiles and two curb ramps so that I could park my electric car on the lawn next to a power source. In the winter that sloped area is impassable with slippery mud and is no place to park a car. Therefore I needed a secure parking spot. The tiles went together easily. Then I ordered 2 yards of pea gravel and filled the grid and used the leftover pea gravel elsewhere. A very successful project! I am pleased with the tiles and expect the new parking area will perform satisfactorily in the rainy Seattle winter."
Adam Flasch
Verified Buyer
"Awesome product. Solved a tough problem"
Mike Flanigan
Verified Buyer
"Price for my product was far below any others available ."
"The barriers we ordered were just what we needed, fairly light weight but strong enough to hold up in the wind and keep people in order"
"The floor in my shed had rotted away. Replaced it with startpave, added aggregate, and plywood. Easy to work with, quickly connects, easy to cut when needed to. Very happy with the ease to use!"
"we paid $200.00 extra for expedited delivery showed up 3 days late"
Jon Malcolm
Verified Buyer
"Fast Shipping. Great product."
"I bought some ramps from Start Traffic and you wouldn't think anyone would have them on their shelf but they did. It even shipped within 24 hrs. This worked out so good for my customer that they bought more. Great Experience doing business with Start Traffic."
"The order for a pair of painter's overalls was placed in February and our credit card was charged 1/19/2018. According to our account information, the order was "complete" 2/27/2018. As of today, 3/11/2018, no product has been received. We are very disappointed and are unlikely to try to do business with Start Traffic US. again."
Don Baker PO#22800
Verified Buyer
"It took numerous calls to get tracking information. then the freight company used took a week beyond scheduled ship date to get delivered."
Kim Kinder
Verified Buyer
"From the pop-up customer service, when I first started looking at your website - to the ease of ordering and the quickness of the arrival - I was absolutely thrilled with your company!"
Paul Tebbano
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Delineators for our Church parking lot to mark off plow areas and they work great! Quality material and very easy to set up and take down. Great service from start to finish and a pleasure to do business with."
BORISLAV KAMBUROV
"They did their job"
Melissa Rentschler
Verified Buyer
"Needed an extra temporary parking space at the house. This product is perfect!! Saves the grass and look good."
Gary Reiss
Verified Buyer
"The customer service and sales department we extremely helpful, they not only helped us pick the right product, but they help my installer with every question he had. It was installed yesterday and looks terrific. Thanks to your whole team."
"Prompt delivery and free shipping."
Accounts Payable Air Products
Verified Buyer
"So far meeting our needs well"
Mike Henne
Verified Buyer
"It's a solid, high-quality product. It was delivered on time, and undamaged, allowing the installation be on schedule. It is exactly as stated in the descriptions, and easy to install with no prior experience. I couldn't be more pleased with the Start Traffic product."
Gary Sesco
Verified Buyer
"Start Traffic was very quick in shipping my order. The plastic barricades were also well made."
Michelle Ramirez PO#22770
Verified Buyer
"Michael went above and beyond! We will definitely be doing business with this company from now on! Cheap prices, quality product! Thanks again from your friends in ABQ."
Start Traffic US is rated 4.70 based on 57 reviews