Start Traffic US Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Start Traffic US

About Start Traffic US: Delivering innovative safety products across the USA, we aim to deliver on quality, on budget and on time.

Based in Rhode Island, Start Traffic was born out the growing need for smart safety products which revolutionize their use.

We strive to live up to our reputation in the way we conduct our business.

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Start Traffic US?

Very good customer service
Verified Buyer

Product was delivered quickly, and was as described on-line. It was exactly what we were looking for. Staff that we had contact with during the purchase process were knowledgeable and helpful.
Steve
Unverified Reviewer

Customer service is amazing, old school, they mean what they say and say what the mean.
Verified Buyer

Our school has been using the Crowd Control Barriers this past year for directing traffic on campus and they work much better than traffic cones we have previously used. We will definitely be ordering more in the future. Start Traffic is wonderful to work with!
John Wisniewski
Verified Buyer

A great company to work with. Our firm was originally involved with another company having a very unpleasant experience. Switched to Start Traffic, the product was great and people were fantastic in helping us through the entire process. All of our future business will now be with this company. Thank you very much
Carly Beavers
Verified Buyer

After receiving our Start Traffic order, we realized that the freight company had unwrapped our product and only given us 7/10 barricades. Upon calling Start Traffic customer service, I was immediately met with concern for the inconvenience and determination to find the remaining order immediately. Michael called me from Start Traffic and was extremely helpful and willing to help me in this matter. There was great response time via email and, although they were not able to locate the missing barricades, they immediately mailed 3 barricades to our job site as to not cause any further inconvenience to our team. I honestly expected to not receive any response or have to fight to get the rest of our order, as I've had to do with other online companies, however, Start Traffic has exceeded my expectations! We are officially loyal customers!
Jason Kasko
Verified Buyer

Well first off ccustomer service was great Michael was awsome! We are a large German restaurant located in Huntington beach C.A as well as the restaurant we also have a hall/banquet facility and a very large Beergarden were we host a variety of events and are capacity runs at about 1500. During Oktoberfest sept-oktober we host an annual crowd of about 45k. I cannot stress how helpful having these barriers have been" all of my department's from the front door staff to security. Even the people who host the dauchound race's all want to use them!???? thanks again! Look forward to ordering more????
James Ervin
Verified Buyer

High quality product that was representative of what was advertised
Verified Buyer

Great product, fast shipping! Geogrid pavers were a much better value than some of the competition.
Derek Yeoman
Verified Buyer

great service, excellent follow up, thanks
Verified Buyer

Great Service, quick arrival of product odered.
John Waite
Verified Buyer

The grids I purchased for my driveway are working out great. Much less gravel lost and a much firmer and stable area to walk and drive on. I will wait for the winter to see how easy it might be to shovel or snow throw. Thanks John.
Holly Pastor
Verified Buyer

Recently purchased these to make an enclosed water play area at our daycare. They worked out beautifully and are very easy to put up and take down. Thank you!
J Cabrera
Verified Buyer

Very personable company, always willing to go the extra mile.
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, went above and beyond to get the product to us in a hurry. Thank you
Shaun Wojtaszek
Verified Buyer

I used there grass paver for a hot tub base. It works great! Shipping was very fast.
Verified Buyer

We purchased barriers for the church's youth group to create a safe and portable boundary for a game. The students love them, they were reasonably priced, and were shipped without any problems. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Just as it was advertised. Speedy delivery.
George Garr
Verified Buyer

Prompt and effective service.
Start Traffic US is rated 4.89 based on 35 reviews