Start Traffic US Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Start Traffic US

About Start Traffic US: Delivering innovative safety products across the USA, we aim to deliver on quality, on budget and on time.

Based in Rhode Island, Start Traffic was born out the growing need for smart safety products which revolutionize their use.

We strive to live up to our reputation in the way we conduct our business.

(800) 671-9662

admin@starttraffic.com

"I bought some ramps from Start Traffic and you wouldn't think anyone would have them on their shelf but they did. It even shipped within 24 hrs. This worked out so good for my customer that they bought more. Great Experience doing business with Start Traffic."
"The order for a pair of painter's overalls was placed in February and our credit card was charged 1/19/2018. According to our account information, the order was "complete" 2/27/2018. As of today, 3/11/2018, no product has been received. We are very disappointed and are unlikely to try to do business with Start Traffic US. again."
Don Baker PO#22800
Verified Buyer
"It took numerous calls to get tracking information. then the freight company used took a week beyond scheduled ship date to get delivered."
Kim Kinder
Verified Buyer
"From the pop-up customer service, when I first started looking at your website - to the ease of ordering and the quickness of the arrival - I was absolutely thrilled with your company!"
Paul Tebbano
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Delineators for our Church parking lot to mark off plow areas and they work great! Quality material and very easy to set up and take down. Great service from start to finish and a pleasure to do business with."
BORISLAV KAMBUROV
"They did their job"
Melissa Rentschler
Verified Buyer
"Needed an extra temporary parking space at the house. This product is perfect!! Saves the grass and look good."
Gary Reiss
Verified Buyer
"The customer service and sales department we extremely helpful, they not only helped us pick the right product, but they help my installer with every question he had. It was installed yesterday and looks terrific. Thanks to your whole team."
"Prompt delivery and free shipping."
Accounts Payable Air Products
Verified Buyer
"So far meeting our needs well"
Mike Henne
Verified Buyer
"It's a solid, high-quality product. It was delivered on time, and undamaged, allowing the installation be on schedule. It is exactly as stated in the descriptions, and easy to install with no prior experience. I couldn't be more pleased with the Start Traffic product."
Gary Sesco
Verified Buyer
"Start Traffic was very quick in shipping my order. The plastic barricades were also well made."
Michelle Ramirez PO#22770
Verified Buyer
"Michael went above and beyond! We will definitely be doing business with this company from now on! Cheap prices, quality product! Thanks again from your friends in ABQ."
"The jacket is awesome. The fur really ties it together. Not sure how warm it will be in the winter, but like other people said, buy a size up and layer. It feels of good quality and I like the fabric/elastic on the cuffs and bottom. It should keep the wind out well. Most importantly - I look badass in it when wearing my aviator style safety sunglasses."
Larry Champion
Verified Buyer
"THE BARRICADES WE ORDERED ARE WELL MADE AND DELIVERED PROMPTLY. THE ONLY COMPLAINT I WOULD HAVE IS THAT THE REFLECTIVE TAPE WASN'T ON THE BARRICADES. I ASSUMED IT WOULD BE."
"Very good customer service"
"Product was delivered quickly, and was as described on-line. It was exactly what we were looking for. Staff that we had contact with during the purchase process were knowledgeable and helpful."
"Customer service is amazing, old school, they mean what they say and say what the mean."
"Our school has been using the Crowd Control Barriers this past year for directing traffic on campus and they work much better than traffic cones we have previously used. We will definitely be ordering more in the future. Start Traffic is wonderful to work with!"
John Wisniewski
Verified Buyer
"A great company to work with. Our firm was originally involved with another company having a very unpleasant experience. Switched to Start Traffic, the product was great and people were fantastic in helping us through the entire process. All of our future business will now be with this company. Thank you very much"
Start Traffic US is rated 4.72 based on 50 reviews