Start Traffic US Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Start Traffic US

About Start Traffic US: Delivering innovative safety products across the USA, we aim to deliver on quality, on budget and on time.

Based in Rhode Island, Start Traffic was born out the growing need for smart safety products which revolutionize their use.

We strive to live up to our reputation in the way we conduct our business.

(800) 671-9662

admin@starttraffic.com

"Holds up to heavy equipment running on them. They are really easy to move around and to pick up to move to other job sites. I’m really pleased with these mats and the hooks to move them."
"I purchased alturnamats for use in the cemetery I work at, gentleman I worked with was quite helpful & gave his cell phone # for any questions. walked me thru entire process. Good job."
"Sales people were very kind and easy to work with"
"This barricade was the perfect solution for a ski area. It stands up to the extreme cold and does well in all but extreme wind. More visually appealing than construction pylons and they are available in colors!"
"These are very good mats a flex and bend and go right back to normal shape"
"Quality of product is great so far. Night and day difference. Can’t wait to order another set of 12. Quality of service was top notch from start to finish. Lots of help showing me what package deal was the best price and what my company needed."
"I used the paver grids to expand our driveway to help accommodate parking. We aren't ready for a complete re pave so we wanted a solution that looked good and saves money. we opted to fill them with gravel. Results are great and these things really work to prevent ruts and erosion of the soil. I'm very pleased with the results."
"Easy to put together and set in place"
"Purchased a pair of bib overalls and the quality is great....really like the extra pockets and quality of the material on these overalls. I am a female and working in my yard in the summer, I have to be covered head to toe (bee allergy) and I needed overalls that were a good quality and did not cost a fortune. I am more than pleased with this purchase and I will purchase other work clothes from Start Traffic US."
"I ordered 6 boxes of the interlocking tiles and two curb ramps so that I could park my electric car on the lawn next to a power source. In the winter that sloped area is impassable with slippery mud and is no place to park a car. Therefore I needed a secure parking spot. The tiles went together easily. Then I ordered 2 yards of pea gravel and filled the grid and used the leftover pea gravel elsewhere. A very successful project! I am pleased with the tiles and expect the new parking area will perform satisfactorily in the rainy Seattle winter."
"Awesome product. Solved a tough problem"
"Price for my product was far below any others available ."
"The barriers we ordered were just what we needed, fairly light weight but strong enough to hold up in the wind and keep people in order"
"The floor in my shed had rotted away. Replaced it with startpave, added aggregate, and plywood. Easy to work with, quickly connects, easy to cut when needed to. Very happy with the ease to use!"
"we paid $200.00 extra for expedited delivery showed up 3 days late"
"Fast Shipping. Great product."
"I bought some ramps from Start Traffic and you wouldn't think anyone would have them on their shelf but they did. It even shipped within 24 hrs. This worked out so good for my customer that they bought more. Great Experience doing business with Start Traffic."
"The order for a pair of painter's overalls was placed in February and our credit card was charged 1/19/2018. According to our account information, the order was "complete" 2/27/2018. As of today, 3/11/2018, no product has been received. We are very disappointed and are unlikely to try to do business with Start Traffic US. again."
"It took numerous calls to get tracking information. then the freight company used took a week beyond scheduled ship date to get delivered."
Start Traffic US is rated 4.75 based on 68 reviews