InterContinental Hotels & Resorts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend InterContinental Hotels & Resorts

How would you rate InterContinental Hotels & Resorts ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Beverly Allen

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about InterContinental Hotels & Resorts in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Beverly Allen
"When you want to stay at a place that makes you feel at home, relax after a long day and be greeted with friendly staff. I recommend Staybridge, Vauxhall. There are social evenings where you can mingle with persons who are also staying there, and other amenities that reminds one of home. In short, I recommend that you experience Staybridge, Vauxhall and you will know what I am speaking about."
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews