Steam Showers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Steam Showers

Tell us how Steam Showers made you happy

"BAD customer service - shower arrived broken but because I didn't inform them within 48 hours they are rejecting the return and want to charge me another £250 for a new back panel ! They completely refuse to acknowledge the Consumer Rights Act 2015. I now have to take them to court..... however, their company is NOT registered at Companies house and it looks like the VAT number they are using is BOGUS !!!!!... hang on, just found the holding company - looks like the "Sales Assistant", Andrew Ellis is actually the Director ! The seller is saying that the shower must have been broken at my house as I didn't report it withi 48 hours of delivery (actually 48 hours after delivery would have been Sunday evening), anyhow the shower DID arrive broken but we didn't notice until the item was unpacked after waiting for the bathroom to be plastered. The item was stored in our dining room where is remained, fully packaged until the plastering was finished - it is in the dining room downstairs and is still in its packaging !!!!! The damage was reported to steamshowerstore.co.uk within 2 weeks of delivery and by UK LAW a "reasonable" time is deemed to be 30 days - NOT the 48 hours that Andrew Ellis is suggesting. The seller also seems to go by various different company names, Vidalux and SteamShowerStore and AEB Solutions Ltd - also has three dissolved companies and has proven to me to be untrustworthy - use at your own peril."
Are you Steam Showers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Steam Showers is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews