Step By Step Floors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Step By Step Floors

Tell us how Step By Step Floors made you happy

"Nice quality real oak flooring at a good price and delivered very quickly, I haven't got a bad word to say about their service!"
Are you Step By Step Floors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I've not had good experiences before with online retailers before, but these are one of the first companies that filled me with confidence from the first time I looked on their site. It was delivered in time, and the delivery driver helped me bring it all into the house, now i'm the proud owner of a solid wood oak floor that's the envy of my friends. Definitely recommend these guys!"
"I decided to spruce up the place with some nice high quality Oak wood flooring, the website had so much to choose from and the calculator was brilliant! telling me how many boxes I needed to buy per room! Now my man cave is looking fantastic!"
"Thank you so much to Step By Step Floors for supplying me with my stunning new engineered wood flooring, my partner and I were able to chose from a fantastic range and get the best deal we could find! Definitely recommended!"
"After my husband and I made the decision to re-do the kitchen, we finished it off with a fantastic solid oak floor and we so pleased with the overall look and the fantastic price that we decided to put solid oak flooring through the lounge and accompanying dinning room! I've recommended these guys to all my friends and I recommend to everyone reading this!"
Step By Step Floors is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews