STL Heating & Energy ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend STL Heating & Energy ltd

About STL Heating & Energy ltd: STL Heating & Energy offer Comprehensive Plumbing, Heating, Gas Work, Energy Switching and Renewable Energy Innovations throughout the UK. T: 0800 0086 999

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate STL Heating & Energy ltd?

Shona Brookes
Verified Buyer

in relation to my mother's boiler she had it installed last Tuesday noone has been in contact with her regarding the electrical work that needed doing it taken me a week later to contact you. She has not had the service that I received last year at all I recommended your company as our service was good however I feel the surveyor trying to sell the boiler to my mum was instantly trying to sell her a more expensive one which obviously I knew about prices as I got mine nine months ago. My mum didn't get the hammer drilling done on the radiators which has left her with only half her radiators hot so she is still having to use portable heaters. Also we have rang up twice a regarding the reward scheme for recommending someone which I was told twice someone had will call back and nobody has I am not really let down with the service this time around and am now very reluctant to recommend anyone further.
John
Verified Buyer

We contacted STL for boiler installation we received immediate response and someone came to take the quote, the agreement and payment was made on September 27, 2017. A date was set for installation, they came and did part of the Installation and promised to return after 1 week. It has been over a month since and efforts to contact HEA I MacDonald have not successful, we called him on Friday November 17 to ask when we can expect someone to come he was rude and disconnected the phone. We called the 08000086999 on Friday November 17 at 10am and spoke with who promised that she will pass the message to the manager who will call back on the same day, nobody called. On Monday November 20, 2017 we called the 08000086999 again to request for any feedback, spoke with Phil who promised that we will receive a call to confirm when someone can come this week. We have not received a call yet.
We are very disappointed with the after the payment customer service, we are facing the inconvenience of having to call to chase for work already paid for and the inability to use the study room due to the lack of the radiator connection to the heating system. Please help!
Sue P
Verified Buyer

Great service and price from STL.
Verified Buyer

More than pleased with the quote we’ve been given. Home energy advisor was polite and had great advice about what we needed. Looking forward to new heating system in time for Christmas
Tony Dunn
Verified Buyer

STL fitted our heating system 4 years ago and have serviced it annually. They provide and excellent and professional service. Recently we had a minor problem with the boiler and they sent Gary and Scott round the same day. They were polite, efficient and thorough, fixing the problem in a timely manner. We will continue to use STL as they provide such good service. Tony Dunn - West Derby, Liverpool.
Thank you Mr Dunn for your honest review and your loyalty to STL. It’s cutomers like you that make us love what we do. Happy heating.
Phil Forrest
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient and good value! Work carried out in the most professional standard.
Mr And Mrs Martin Brown
Verified Buyer

We are pleased with the boiler and the installation was done with efficiency and minimal disruption , our only gripe was the logistics ,the electrician came3 days after the gas engineers ,this however was made easier because the men involved were efficient and friendly , always a bonus when their is disruption to your daily lives.Thankyou to Craig Ryan and electrician Mark
Mr And Mrs Martin Brown
Verified Buyer

We were very pleased with the workmanship involved with our boiler installation, the logistics were
a little mixed up therefore taking longer than we anticipated but the jobs were done well and the engineers and electrician made the upheaval much easier to cope with they were pleasant and friendly .
JOHN
Verified Buyer

The service engineer arrived at the time he said he would, he was quick and efficient, very pleased.
Peter
Verified Reviewer

The service I received from STL Heating and Energy was excellent. From when I requested a quote for a new boiler, the appointment was quickly arranged for a time that fitted in with our busy work schedule, to the installation day when the engineer left us with a warm and cosy home. I was kept updated and informed at every stage and had a follow up call to make sure we were happy with the work. We were so pleased we recommended to my sister in law and she is having her new boiler installed next week.
Thank you STL Heating and Energy. It is was a pleasure dealing with your company and staff.
Hi Peter. Thank you so much for your glowing review. We are ecstatic that your dealings with us were of the standard we aim for with every job we undertake. Please accept our many thanks and we hope and wish you a happy, warm future with your new boiler.
Mrs R Law
Verified Reviewer

Did a fantastic job replacing my old boiler, would recommend to anyone. Thank you
Wow, thank you so much for your review Mrs. Law. We're ecstatic that you're happy with your new purchase. Happy heating. ​
Derek
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with installation and after service. Very few teething issues were dealt with instantly. Explanations for any of my questions were resolved.
Derek Kilby
Hi Derek, thank you for taking the time to review us. We're so pleased that you are happy with your installation and aftercare service. If there is anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Verified Buyer

I was so impressed with the attention to detail from start to finish. The salesman was informative and more importantly NOT PUSHY! The engineer was friendly and very professional. I love the new Intergas boiler, especially with my 12-year warranty. The installation did produce a small issue (tiny drip from a pipe into the radiator) which I kind of expected as there will always be teething probs with anything new but this was resolved with no issues. Top Marks! Thanks STL.
Thanks Anonymous for your review! We're so pleased with your kind words. It's reviews like that which make out job worth while.
Kate F
Verified Buyer

Gary came and serviced our boiler for us. Nice guy, pleasant, well mannered. Called us 10 mins before arrival, explained what was involved with the service and even gave us some boiler advice. Would recommend.
Thanks, Kate. We're happy you're pleased with your boiler service. Don't forget to book your boiler service for next year to keep your warranty intact. Not a lot of people know that a boiler is like a car... you need to have it serviced every year to keep your warranty intact. If you miss a year you void your warranty and we don't want that! You're ready now to tackle the winter with your freshly serviced boiler! Happy heating.
TONI
Verified Buyer

More than happy with the new Intergas boiler !
Hi, Toni. Thank you so so much for your review. We are so so pleased you are happy with your new Intergas boiler and your super warranty. If there's anything else we can help you with please don't? hesitate to contact us.
Nicola Davis
Verified Reviewer

From the informative and friendly surveyor, right through to the great installation team, I was very pleased with the service from STL. The service was very quick too - just over a week from enquiry and quote to installation. Would definitely recommend.
Hi Nicola thank you for your review. We hope you love your new boiler and your home is all ready for those cold winter months to keep you warm and worry free.
Doorgesh Ramsorrun
Verified Reviewer

The representative was professional and took his time to ensure I understood the type of boilers available based on my needs and was clean about the service STL provides. His was willing to understand my questions and provided knowledgeable answers.
Wow, thank you so much for you glowing review.
Diane Hardwick
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, just 3 days for new boiler installation, very helpful staff. Engineers left everything clean and tidy, were very polite and helpful
Thank you so much for your review. We’re so pleased that you are happy with your installation and we hope you remain warm and worry free during the next few years.
Wendy Hawkins
Verified Buyer

I would recommend Sean, he made me feel at ease with my decision and was very knowledgeable. A great pleasure doing business with him
Thank you so much for Sean's review. It's always nice to receive positive news that out colleagues are promoting such a positive image of our company.
Mrs Darbyshire
Verified Reviewer

Arrived promptly and replaced quickly and efficiently.
Hi, thank you for your review. We hope you love your new boiler and enjoying being warm and worry free this winter.
STL Heating & Energy ltd is rated 4.51 based on 931 reviews