STL Heating & Energy ltd Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend STL Heating & Energy ltd

About STL Heating & Energy ltd: STL Heating & Energy offer Comprehensive Plumbing, Heating, Gas Work, Energy Switching and Renewable Energy Innovations throughout the UK. T: 0800 0086 999

Tell us how STL Heating & Energy ltd made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
Over a week
"Everyone I’ve spoken to has been very helpful. The installer was very friendly and thorough. The after sales support given by Natalia was very prompt and helpful."
"Installation excellent, very tidy and clean. Only one complaint, Rob had to go to another job straight after he finished mine and did not really explain the programmer to me. He did, but raced through it and as a 77 year old who is not technically minded, it was over my head I'm afraid and I may have to get my local plumber in to explain it to me."
"Efficient service. Helpful and friendly guy."
"Fantastic company we would definitely recommend,our boiler completely broke down STL came out late afternoon gave us a quote made some calls to find out if the boiler was in stock and was here the next morning installing the new boiler they are a very reliable and friendly company they are very reasonable in price and very efficient definitely go with this company you won't be dissapointed."
"Kept informed of time of arrival, turned up on time, explained what he was doing and how to check functions on boiler. So clean you would not know he had been and stressed importance of keeping service record up to date if warranty claim arose. Only thing is boiler is now louder on start up than before, sounds like fan out of balance but goes off after about 3 mins so not really a problem and not overly loud. Would have full confidence in company to sort out if it does present a problem. Good service and customer contact"
"Excellent service I would recommend this company to anyone"
"After a small issue after the service, the engineer returned and sorted out the problem, swiftly and professionally."
"From the start talking to Natalia and arranging a date for the fitting and the fitting itself an excellent experience, Natalia was very polite and helped with every question ask and the fitter was very clean and left no mess once he had done, he also explained how everything worked even set the timer for us all in all would recommend to anyone brilliant job very pleased."
"Dave and Lee were very good, Dave answered all my questions and everything was clear upon leaving."
"The installation in 2014 and annual servicing every year has been first class. Every phone call has been handled politely and efficiently."
Dear Mr Cooper,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review.
Your kind words are appreciated and we are thankful for your customer over the years.
STL Heating and Energy
"Very nice friendly guy arrived on time was very nice"
Dear Mrs Batalli,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review.
Your kind words are greatly appreciated.
STL Heating and Energy
"As yet it has been very satisfactory from start to finish"
Dear Mrs Chetwynd,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.
Your kind words are appreciated.
STL Heating and Energy
"Purchased an Intergas boiler from STL installed Jan 2018. This boiler is state of the art and for elderly people like us not easy to programme. We did not get off to the best of starts with STL and several visits were made by their engineers. Eventually we were put into contact with one of their managers Jodie Povah who listened to our problems and gave an undertaking that help was at hand and indeed it was. Within the week the whole installation was checked and double checked until we all knew it was set up for maximum effect. Some of the problems were down to me as at 72 years of age I find it difficult to understand Thermostats and setting programmers etc. which the experts sometimes forget. However, once Jodie Povah was made aware of our struggle STL bent over backwards to leave us satisfied. The installation itself was neatly done and due to STLs positIve response I would recommend them to anyone. TVT"
Dear Mr Turner,
Thank for taking the time to leave us this outstanding review. Your feedback for Jodie has been passed on and she is delighted.
Sometimes problems do occur within every business and we are overjoyed to hear that a member of our team has provided you with the level of customer service we like to deliver to all of our customers.
Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
STL Heating and Energy
"Extremely efficient and prompt service. The engineer was very polite and helpful."
Thank you for your kind words Mrs Birks. We are delighted to hear that you were happy with the service provided by our engineer.
STL Heating and Energy
"Your heating engineer was very polite ,gave me a phone call to say he was on his way ,serviced the boiler in a very professional manner and was completed within an hour, Pleased with the service STL provided Thank you"
Thank you for your excellent review Mr Dibbins. Your kind words will be relayed to our engineer.
STL Heating and Energy
"This is based on my recent service. The engineer was polite and explained some things I did not know. He just got on with the service without fuss."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review based on your recent visit! We will ensure the feedback is passed onto our engineer.
"Friendly and imformative"
The STL Team
"Very prompt and efficient service. Our installer was pleasent and obviously knew his trade. Very good work all."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review based on your recent installation! We will ensure the feedback is passed onto our engineer.
The STL Team
"We had problems after last years service when replacement batteries were not changed and the system stopped working remotely until they were replaced by an engineer. This year we were informed an engineer would call on a specific day which did not happen after I had a day off work. Problems with the phone answering as well being placed in a queue for lengthy periods."
"Your service man should carry spare batteries for the neomitis programmer , difficult to change and reprogram. Secondly , please ensure to contact me annually in August for my scheduled service to validate the guarentee for regular servicing"
Thank you for your feedback Mr Bowhill. This is most definitely something we will take on board for the future. Our team will be in touch next year regarding your boiler service.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great review.
STL Heating & Energy ltd is rated 4.40 based on 1,111 reviews