STL Heating & Energy ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend STL Heating & Energy ltd

About STL Heating & Energy ltd: STL Heating & Energy offer Comprehensive Plumbing, Heating, Gas Work, Energy Switching and Renewable Energy Innovations throughout the UK. T: 0800 0086 999

How would you rate STL Heating & Energy ltd?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

L.jadva@gmail.com
Unverified Reviewer
"Never let two salesman in your house. STL.Salesman's are totally con. (NEVER TELL SALESMAN WHAT YOUR BUDGET IS) becouse they will reel you in They intimidated me to make decision on the spot. Two salesman(Jason and his cronie) turned up with appointment at my address, and they Feed you with so much information. and said this offer is for today only, pretending to phone someone in office,and make it sound as this offer was the best.it sounded to good to be true. Workmen were excellent."
"I had an install on the 08.01.2018,the engineer came without knowing what had to be done,no detail on his job card even though everything was discussed and agreed beforehand.In the end they agreed to start,took about 2 days and all was well for about 7 weeks after which a leak appeared on one of the radiators and damaged the wood floor.After many days trying to contact Stl as for some reason it is very difficult to get to speak to someone i managed to speak to an adviser named Lois that said she would have to charge me £88 for a call out fee as for some reason the warranty will only cover if the engineer comes ad determines that it’s their fault even if they installed all the sistem,every single pipe. I would not recommend this company to anyone,god forbid i will have a real emergency i’ve no idea how they will help.The warranty the provide is’t worth the paper it’s written on."
Lucian Ciobanu
Very Very Dis-satisfied Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Very very very very poor service I wish I’d never heard of this company. I think this is probably the worst company I’ve ever heard of. Very very very poor workmanship, very very poor after sales and customer service. If I could give minus stars I would but had to give one star which I’m absolutely gutted about. The worst service I’ve ever had. I’ve had nothing but trouble with this company and it is still going on. Was left without hot water for a week, I rang STL on hundreds of occasions only to be fobbed off and lied to by the company. Once they have your money they don’t want to know!!! You have been warned"
"Great service, good price would recommend."
"My engineer was Lea Hesketh. He came at the arranged time and was extremely pleasant, helpful and efficient."
"EXCELLENT COMPANY,REALLY EASY TO ORDER AND EVERYTHING DONE PERFECTLY . ENGINEER TURNED UP ON TIME AS PROMISED AND COMPLETED THE JOB BEFORE IN TIME FRAME AS PROMISED. CANNOT RECOMMEND THEM ENOUGH EXCEPTIONAL COMPANY. THANK YOU STL"
Thank you, Philip, we're so pleased you are happy. Thanks for the review and don't forget to recommend a friend and you could both receive £100. Visit our website or more details​.
"Excellent service throughout the process of installation of my new boiler. Top marks to Steve Martin and his helper Michael who fitted it to a high standard. Couldn't recommend this company any more."
Thank you Hayley we’re so happy with you’re installation. Don’t forget if you refer a friend we’ll give you both £100 visit our website for details
"Ben did a very thorough investigation of my central heating system, showed me everything that needed to be done in simple term for an elderly lady like my self and very pleasant through. Can not wait to have my new intergas boiler installed tomorrow"
"Good salesman ,good fitters ,even though it was 8 at night,even a good price ,went wrong within a week ,fitter came out on his day off,fair play to him ,and rectified the problem ,ignition power plug had come adrift ,one of those thing ,not to bad at all ,receptionist was down right rude ,no customer skills at all ,probably bust the phone when she slammed it down on me several times,certainly needs to review her attitude ,letting a decent company down"
Mr Morgan thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate your positive comments and feedback so thank you. Regarding our receptionist, we can only apologise and will investigate this as customer service is a top priority.
Graham Atkins
Verified Buyer
"I had a problem with an install just couldn’t get a response until Mr Bobby Bagri answered my email.It took this man I think less than 5 minuets to sort out the problem and get the ball rolling .Within 30 minuets I was speaking to your insterlation team and a new date was arranged for the install.whitch has now taken place.I would like to thank mr Bagri for some fantastic service and back up calls. Graham"
Hi Mr Atkins, I will personally pass on your message to Bobby. Thank you again.
Mark Morrell
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent from start to finish. Surveyor knowledgeable. Installation fast and clean. Good price with 12 year warranty."
Colin Burgess
Verified Buyer
"I was looking to install a new boiler and although not the cheapest of my quotes, I chose STL to complete the job and I am so pleased I did,From start to finish they were so professional and polite in the way they worked. Callum was my initial contact who came and helped me choose the installation which I would require and gave me an excellent quote and price for the job. Prior to the installation Rick came out to check what would be required on the day and also he gave me excellent advice as to the best position for the siting of the boiler . The actual installation was done by Lee and Dave who arrived early in the morning and they both worked so hard to surmount the problems which they encountered on the day which turned out to be anything but easy and they stayed late into the evening to ensure the new installation was completed and that I had heating and hot water. The task was totally completed when Mark the electrician came and made sure that the new boiler was compatible with my current Smart Heating System and that both systems worked with each other. Throughout the whole installation they made sure there was no mess and tided up and took all the old boiler, cylinder and all the rubbish away with them. I would have no hesitation in totally recommending this company to anyone thinking about changing their current boiler and heating/hot water system."
Michelle Leonard
Verified Buyer
"My combi went wrong at the start of December, and after a couple of weeks of no heating, and lack of response from my original company I went online and found STL Heating and Energy. They arranged an appointment, and within a week I have a warm house and hot water again! I am so happy! The guys who came to install were polite and friendly, honest and hard working. I really appreciate your service from start to finish! Thank you so much everyone at STL"
"excellent boiler installation from STL,what a brilliant company well done"
"Great service and price from STL."
"More than pleased with the quote we’ve been given. Home energy advisor was polite and had great advice about what we needed. Looking forward to new heating system in time for Christmas"
"STL fitted our heating system 4 years ago and have serviced it annually. They provide and excellent and professional service. Recently we had a minor problem with the boiler and they sent Gary and Scott round the same day. They were polite, efficient and thorough, fixing the problem in a timely manner. We will continue to use STL as they provide such good service. Tony Dunn - West Derby, Liverpool."
Thank you Mr Dunn for your honest review and your loyalty to STL. It’s cutomers like you that make us love what we do. Happy heating.
Phil Forrest
Verified Buyer
"Fast, efficient and good value! Work carried out in the most professional standard."
Mr And Mrs Martin Brown
Verified Buyer
"We are pleased with the boiler and the installation was done with efficiency and minimal disruption , our only gripe was the logistics ,the electrician came3 days after the gas engineers ,this however was made easier because the men involved were efficient and friendly , always a bonus when their is disruption to your daily lives.Thankyou to Craig Ryan and electrician Mark"
STL Heating & Energy ltd is rated 4.51 based on 944 reviews