StoreKit Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Martin N
"Excellent service, we bought a kit for our AirPOS setup which was delivered without a hitch"
"Good phone support and impartial advice - plus next day delivery! Great service, thank you"
"Efficient, concise and prompt"
"Thank you , great service, good advice and the right product for my need !"
"Very good service"
"Very quick delivery and great price! And printer spot on"
"Order came very quickly, and was packaged well. Very satisfied."
"Quick and easy website, fast delivery and was also contacted to advise my order was wrong so it could be amended before it was dispatched. Top service."
"Good service"
"Prompt service and good value"
"Very impressive company to do business with. Excellent communications. Keep it up :)"
"Great quick service"
"Very quick service great thanks"
"I was looking for a epos till solution for a small village cricket club. Having looked at a number of solutions based around subscription based software I came across StoreKit. A lot of the hardware was already familiar but what stood out was the abilty to match this to various software solutions with assurance that they would be compatible. Working around a free to use epos app I chose the hardware I needed. Over all this has probably saved around £200. The ordering process was straightforward and delivery was prompt. Setting up has proved quite simple and everything works well. I had an issue getting a card reader to work with the set up but I am sure this was mot related to the kit. I think that has now been resolved so all good to go. I would recommend StoreKit to any small business looking for an economic epos till solution, but I think any size business would find an appropriate set up."
"Very easy to order and staff are very helpful and polite."
"Amazing service - so responsive and helpful. Really saved us at the last minute!"
"Vert good communication..top"
"Great service"
"I told them what I wanted, and they provided the best solution possible. Absolutely fantastic service."
"Items as described. Delivery on time. Would buy again from them."
"Efficient, helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend!"
"Very good customer service, very knowledgeable about pos systems, thanks"
"Great POS till. Neat and tidy and very easy to set up. Would recommend."
StoreKit is rated 4.57 based on 226 reviews