Storenvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Storenvy

Tell us how Storenvy made you happy
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I was made to purchase a dress from this website for a bridesmaid dress (never purchased or heard of this website before) for a friends wedding and it was a scam! It was nothing like the picture color or materials... NOTHING! I tried to contact DIRECTLY the store purchased from as well as storenvy MUTIPLE TIMES and no response! I only had 14 days per the store "DREAMPROM" so I wanted to try and send the dress back and possibly get refunded which I read through the return policy and it stated as long as it was before 14 days it would be FULL REFUND! I am now out $216 which $90 was in shipping itself! I had the packaged tracked so I could see when delivered and it was delivered within way before 14 days and it has been a good 3 weeks now and I have NO REFUND nor a response of any kind! Very upset with this website as well as with the store! This website is always down or not working! SKETCHY and I will not purchase from this website again! Definitely DO NOT purchase from DREAM PROM!!!!
I ordered custom made shirts for my son's birthday and never received any feedban from the seller ( OCB CustomTees), i reached out to the seller 4 times via email and also did contact the support service at storenvy who also couldnt get hold of the buyer and asked to wait for 4 working days to resolve this. There is no telephone number or any other way to contact the person who actually took your payment. Please trust this review and do not shop with them. I only wish that I would have read the reviews myself first. I still do not have the item ordered or my money back.

Its a complete sham
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE !! Storenvy.com
PLEASE, TAKE THE TIME, TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS !!
OR GO ONTO BBB WEBSITE Better Business Bureau
July 10, 2020 Friday 8:50PM EST
RE: WAITING ON THE TRACKING NUMBER FOR MY ORDER THAT I PLACED ON (See Below).
JULY 7, 2020 TUESDAY
TOTAL AMOUNT: $71.55
07/07/20 - Order #tillyskrafts-20392751
---Status: Awaiting Shipment--
1 small. 6-Drawer Wire Cart, Black
NOTE: THIS IS MY SECOND EMAIL TO TILLYS KRAFTS REGARDING THIS ORDER
After reading reviews and checking the BBB regarding this website, "Storenvy."
I FEEL I, WILL NEVER RECEIVE THIS ORDER !!
As I Stated In My First Email. Now
That The $71.55, Has Cleared My Bank.
My Bank Will Be Filling A Dispute.
I WILL BE REPORTING THIS WEBSITE; TO THE FCC & FTC.
“FOR FAULT”
THIS COMPANY/WEBSITE/SELLERS, ARE
MISLEADING THE CONSUMER !!
Customers Are Placing Orders…
#1. BUT NEVER RECEIVING THEIR MERCHANDISE !!
#2. GETTING NO RESPONSE FROM THEIR SELLER
$3. UNABLE TO GET THEIR MONEY BACK !!
AGAIN THIS IS FAULT !! WHICH IS ILLEGAL !!
I bought a dress that looked really nice with a decent material so I purchased it and waited for 4 weeks and today I finally received it. I was excited to open it and try it on. As soon as I opened it, I was so disappointed, angry and mad at myself that why I trusted this website!
DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE. WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES IS COMPLETELY FALSE!!
You are taking a risk to order from this store. We received a dress that is completely different than what we ordered. When I contacted the store they cannot speak proper English so communication is difficult. They will not pay for return shipping. I can't tell if they'll even pay when they get the dress back! Big mistake ordering from them!
Do not order on this website ! Their stores are scams !! I lost 200$ ordering on this website because the seller was a scam !! And they don't want to refund me !!
Purchased what was supposed to be a prom gown and recieved a cheap knockoff costume.
Storenvy refused to get involved. Seller offered $24 refund toward my $200+ purchase. Both suggested I resell the junk item with their stock photos (essentially advising me to scam someone else like I was. Um, no.)

I should have known better- I did but I was trying to save money & still have a beautiful dress for my daughter. Instead this was/is a nightmare.

Thank goodness we took screenshots of their empty return section & had an email we sent to verify if the dress was bad, we could return it for a full refund bcs they updated the return policy the day after we purchased.

Paypal now requires the buyer pay for shipping & the seller was betting on me not paying the extreme shipping cost back to China. Paypal will refund up to $30 & USPS shipping was $75. The seller kept saying they only accept FedEx (which was $130 to ship) - Paypal said any return with tracking was acceptable.

The service (lack there of) from both the seller and the company was horrendous. They kept sending responses that were incomplete, illegible, and screamed of fraud.

They know people are trying to save money and prey on that.

STAY AWAY.
I tried purchasing a jersey for my son two months later getting a response back from the seller and Storenvy takes no responsibility for other people selling stuff on their website so you'll lose your money if you shop there
Too late and very wrong color!!!! I ordered Blue Green Pantyhose in September. I wanted them for Halloween. Second week of November, a package was delivered, but pantyhose was PINK. Storenvy.com not willing to issue a refund.
Storenvy is rated 1.76 based on 17 reviews