Storiarts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Storiarts

Tell us how Storiarts made you happy
Bought them as a gift and he loves them.
So beautiful and useful while writing, too--keep my hands and wrists warm!
Great quality ! Will definitely order again !
The perfect gift!
I fell in love with this tote bag the second I saw it! I love "A Christmas Carol" and Scrooge is one of my literary characters. I love his transformation and I love this Storiarts tote.

It's sturdy and held a good amount of literary gifts, from books to boxes holding bookish-themed soaps. I especially love the sides, which look like the binding of the book on a shelf. That's a nice touch!

I would proudly carry this tote, year-round!
Bought a lot of Christmas gifts from here this year for my book loving family and I can’t wait for them to be opened. Get the gift wrap! Totally worth it
Love the gloves! Keep my hands warm while reading.
Got a set for my sisters, nieces and daughter....and myself! Love them!
I bought these gloves as a
Christmas present. I think
she will love them.
I think they are great!
We purchased gloves and a headband, both are very well made. My daughter was thrilled. Thank you!
The Night Circus gloves far exceed all my expectations! They are beautiful and well constructed. The material is so soft and not at all bulky but subtle enough to be warm. I cannot wait to expand my collection!
I recently purchased the fingerless writing gloves for my sister as a gift! She is thrilled!! Loves the Maya Angelou poem, liked how the poem carried from one glove to the other. Waiting to order a set for me!!
It’s perfect for when I need a small tote, and I get a lot of fun comments.
The gloves are comfortable and warm. I need them in every single color to match everything :grin:
I bought for my daughter and she absolutely loves them. She says fit and feel great.
These accessories are amazing so cute and I get so many compliments
I gave myself an early Christmas gift - the limited edition of The Christmas Carol scarf and gloves. They are beautifully made, the color is a gorgeous red and the fabric is so soft and gentle against one’s skin. I am delighted with my purchase. You will be, too!
My Night Circus fingerless gloves are super cute, but so soft and warm! I don’t think I’ve gone a day without wearing them since they arrived! They go with everything!!
When I ordered this I was wondering what shade of red the scarf would be.
When it arrived it was perfect.
It’s not a Santa suit red. It’s an old fashioned red. Just right for an old fashioned story about the spirit of Christmas!
I love it :heart:?
I wear my “Gatsby writing gloves” very often. I also have purchased the “Christmas Carol” gloves for holidays and I have an OZ scarf. The pieces are so unique and I have had so many stop and ask about them. I plan to gift some, too. Can’t wait to see which books get added to the list. I’m forever patient until you can obtain the license to make Harry Potter items. I’d buy all of them. Thanks for creating such unique items for book enthusiasts.
Storiarts is rated 4.90 based on 753 reviews