Street Fleet Reviews

Level 9, 111 Gawler Place

Tell us how Street Fleet made you happy
Rebekah is fantastic.
Excellent service as always
Helpful, understanding abd quivk yo respond. Highly recommend them!
So helpful and accommodating of requests.
This is the third time I've arranged a novated lease and the first time I've used Street Fleet. I'm accustomed to the Novated lease process being time consuming and complicated, however Street Fleet made the process very simple and painless. Their service was amazing and they made the process of buying a new car incredibly easy.
I have found Street Fleet to be attentive, and always responsive to any queries we have had - prompt, friendly and efficient service. Keep it up!
Robert and Rebeka have been fabulous to deal with. We did a massive undertaking this year, consolidating our fleet vehicles, e-tags and fuel cards, it was a really big job. However they both made what could have been a very overwhelming and complex logistical nightmare, a very seamless and easy process for me. Cheers to both Robert and Rebeka!
Very supportive with all dealings.
staff have always been very obliging
Heath at Street Fleet goes over and beyond the cause for the City Of Mitcham council. We are more than happy with the current service that is provided The Admin supporting staff have also been of great help this year.
The Street Fleet team have been an absolute pleasure to deal with over the past 16 months. Always very helpful and friendly.
Great job by the team, very easy to deal with and any issues i had where fixed very quickly.
Very happy with the service you provide
Great and reliable service. Very happy with the way everything is managed.
The web interface may not be great, but the staff really know their stuff, and have always responded well to my requests for help/submitting claims. :-)
very good service always answers my question when I call and reminder emails for car services
Very disappointed with condition of the vehicle when I collected it. Had not been cleaned at all inside or outside and had a distinct odour with soiled seats. In relation to servicing etc, no problems.
Hi Nat,
Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us. We do help your employer move vehicles between drivers all over the country. Although your employer does give cleaning allowances to drivers, unfortunately these are not always used prior to a driver change. We really do our best to help by getting some eyes on cars before they go to the next driver, however this is not always possible.

I will pass your comments on to the person who manage's yours employer's vehicles and it is great to hear that your experiences of our services have been good.

Thanks again,

James.
The staff were great. Can I suggest that they ask: Did you know this is a push start car Do you know about your fuel card The second one may be out of your area, I’m not sure. The vehicle needed fuel and apparently it requires a PIN. Not much fun when you find that out after you’ve filled the car up. Kind regards Connie Matthews
Hi Connie,
Thanks for taking the time to review our company and your feedback. I will pass that on to the fleet manager for your employer and check how we are passing on details for fuel cards and pins.

Thanks.