Street Fleet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Street Fleet
Read Street Fleet Reviews

meredithw@streetfleet.com.au

Level 9, 111 Gawler Place,

Sally kept us well informed all the way through and was friendly and helpful
Friendly Professional 5 Star Service
Absolutely Fantastic experience, Sally Palmer was so very professional and efficient. I never had to worry about a thing, Sally handled everything and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised at how simple and quick the entire process was,
Faultless service :)
I have leased 2 vehicles recently through StreetFleet but am also a long term customer. Sally and the Team at StreetFleet have made my experience so easy by doing all the legwork and negotiating for me. I have 2 new vehicles with absolutely no fuss. I highly recommend StreetFleet they are absolutely AWESOME. Thanks Sally Palmer and Team :)
Rebeka and the whole street fleet team are super organised,professional and friendly. They always go above and beyond and ensure a smooth handover of vehicles
Good experience overall, very responsive via telephone and email
The service was great, the team took the time to explain the process and it was a seamless transition from one car to the next
My vehicle changeover was well organised. All went smoothly, very professional to deal with.
Excellent service from Rebeka and Robert!
Ver quick and supportive service
Having the same person throughout the whole process (Sally) was great. Being new to leasing it was fantastic to be stepped through the process.
Super easy process - Jodie was amazing :)
Jodie was amazing, always available when i needed her. Very prompt at calling back and keeping me updated, sourced us an amazing new vehicle and advised us so well through the whole process.
The support I received from Street Fleet has been fantastic. As a first time novated lease customer with Street Fleet I have been really impressed. Special shout out to Sally, Meredith and Robert.
Handled well
The client resolved my issues quickly.
Street Fleet was very helpful in getting a quote and answering my questions in regards to what was included in the package as well as keeping me informed throughout the entire process.
Street Fleet employees provide exceptional service whether by email or phone and they always keep me informed through detailed massages and email and I couldn’t ask for a better team to deal with -10 out of 5.
Streetfleet are a breeze to work with, they are very accommodating and do their best to meet your needs. They have great communication and are always very responsive to enquiries.
Street Fleet is rated 4.79 based on 167 reviews