Learning Early Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Early Ltd

Tell us how Learning Early Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
We bought a Strider balance bike for our 3 year old daughter in December 2019 and she absolutely loves it. Whilst she didn’t get much use out of it over the winter months, she’s more than making up for it now and her confidence with being able to balance for long periods is improving day by day. She gets quite a lot of attention from other passers by too due to the cool styling of the bike in bright pink!
We had previously bought a Strider Balance bike for our eldest Grandson and have subsequently bought another for our second Grandson - I think that says it all!
My son is delighted with his Strider bike. Looking forward to getting outdoors more with it when the weather improves. Already though it is improving his balance and he really enjoys using it around the house. Great service, and fast delivery.
Fantastic product
Excellent , timely delivery. Quality bike.
Perfect for our 2 year old grandson
Excellent service
Excellent bike!
Just fantastic! It puts a smile on all our faces! Started walking round the house on it on his sexond birthday, and now at 3.5 he's zooming around the village and I have to jog to keep up! Keeps extending so we'll probably wait until he's super ready for a birthday bike at 4 but he'd probably swap across easily too now, the balance is there already :)
Bought this bike for my grandson not yet used it but after building it up it seems a sturdy little bike
Bought this for my two year old Grandson, he loves it.
It is light & easy to ride
Can only review on the delivery and how it looks as it is all wrapped and under the Xmas tree. Looks beautiful and very sturdy, I am sure it will be much appreciated by the young lady who receives this present.
I bought this as a 2nd birthday present for my niece. Much to my surprise, she climbed straight on and set off pushing herself around the room! Easy to assemble, looks fantastic, feels sturdy while still being light enough for a (small) two-year-old to manoeuvre. A great product.
I got a Strider for my son's 2nd birthday because it was one of only a few balance bikes small enough for him to use at this age (he is 50th percentile in height). It is a brilliant bike and my son learned to ride it within days and loves taking it out for a spin almost every day. Now at age 2.5 he is getting ready to move to his first pedal bike but he still loves riding his balance bike as well. Really recommend this product.
The bike looks great, it hasn't been tested yet as it's a Christmas gift.
Only complaint is that it was delivered in a box that displayed what it was so christmas was 30 seconds from being ruined!
This is the second Strider bike we have purchased...our Grandson loves his and I'm sure his sister will too come Christmas morning. Excellent and speedy service.
What a lovely company to do business with
Emailed them a couple of times with some questions they answered all my emails straight away
My grandson has the strider pro and absolutely loves it
We are thinking of ordering the sport for his younger sister
Really good bike, my three year old loves it!
Excellent bike for a beginner.
great balance bike best ive used with a child and real easy to adjust.
Seat seems like it may be a bit uncomfortable
delighted with this bike very well made and easily assembled Christmas present for my grandson I purchased the top of the range model.
lovely little bike and the accessories are good to.
also would like to thank company for there excellent delivery service it did come the following day as it says on the website excellent Allen.
Learning Early Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 361 reviews