Learning Early Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Early Ltd

Tell us how Learning Early Ltd made you happy
Only had a peep at it in the box so far however it looks lovely, ordered the red one and it looks great, it is a birthday presant for my grandson next month, happy to do a review latter, I did find all the video information re the strider bikes very helpful when Iwas researching the ins and outs of balance bikes.
Always been super friendly and quick to reply
Fast delivery and a good quality bike, our two year old quickly got use to walking around with it. The foot rests are a good feature. Would recommend.
The service from Strider has been first class, when setting up the bike they sent me YouTube links to help me do it, I had an issue with a spoke and they sorted a replacement wheel, the bike is awesome, so adjustable to suit my little shredder, and it looks so comfortable, the riding position just inspires confidence. Can't wait to see what it's like with the pedals on. The 14X is ace, as are Strider Bikes!
I brought this balance bike and rocker base a few months ago for my grandson 1st birthday which was today. Great sturdy first bike, well made. Very easy to put together. Ordering was easy and it arrived well packaged and before the due time given. Very happy Nana and grandson.
Great first bike. Well designed and made. Grandson was up and running on it in minutes. With the additional saddle stem, it will last for a long time as he grows.
Bought this balance bike for my grandson for his second birthday. Fabulous bike, very easy to assemble and very sturdy. He loves riding it and after only 3 weeks he has learned to balance and control it. Would definitely recommend as a great starter bike.
Bought as a birthday present for my 2 year old grandson. He hasn't used it yet as his birthday is a few days away. It was very easy to assemble and looks very sturdy. I bought it on advice from a friend whose daughter is still using hers after 5 years.
Such a brilliant bike for a toddler. My son is 2 and can manoeuvre and lift this to get on and off, round corners, up and down kerbs etc without help because it’s so l
A very high quality and good looking product. My little boy loves his!
Super little bike very solid and easy to assemble.
We ordered a 12 sport for our 3 year old daughters birthday...best decision we made the extra money (compared to halfords bikes) was totally worth it. Its lightweight, easy to put together, brilliant colour and my daughter just loves it!!
Cracking bike. Grandson aged 3 was riding the bike within minutes of getting on it.
He started on a strider then upgraded to pedals. No fuss just had to get used to the brakes
Fantastic product quality product, and our 2 year old is confidently striding away within 2 weeks of his first ride. Huge benefit to the whole family, now we really can go places!
The replacement wheels arrived really quickly and at a fantastic price! The new wheels are of great build quality as is expected from Strider. We bought the Strider bike when our little boy was 2 years old, he's now 4 and he seems very comfortable riding around with his upgraded wheels. Very happy, thanks!
Having outgrown his 1st, our son now has his 2nd Strider bike. Bought for his 4th birthday, we chose the 14x and put the pedals straight on. Within a week he was peddling away!!! His 2yr old brother now has his 12 sport and is already balancing down slopes. Cannot recommend enough!!
Great bike for our son who was struggling with his old balance bike. Really light and comfortable. Service could not be faulted, ordered Sunday evening and bike arrived Tuesday morning. Straight forward to put together.
Fantastic little bike. Excellent customer service. My daughter absolutely loves her new Strider bike.
Always been impressed with Strider products. We've just upgraded from my sons first balance bike (Strider 12) to the Strider 14X and my son very quickly got used to the upgrade. Thanks so much :)
Excellent product, delivered on time.
Learning Early Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 361 reviews