Learning Early Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Early Ltd

Tell us how Learning Early Ltd made you happy
Well made sturdy machine. Too soon to comment on how well grandson adapts to it.
Great bike for our son who was struggling with his old balance bike. Really light and comfortable. Service could not be faulted, ordered Sunday evening and bike arrived Tuesday morning. Straight forward to put together.
Fantastic little bike. Excellent customer service. My daughter absolutely loves her new Strider bike.
Always been impressed with Strider products. We've just upgraded from my sons first balance bike (Strider 12) to the Strider 14X and my son very quickly got used to the upgrade. Thanks so much :)
Excellent product, delivered on time.
Great balance bike for an 18 month year old. Easy to put together and prompt delivery after ordering. Highly recommend!
The website was very easy to use and delivery was quick. The bike its excellent and my son is so happy with it. He won't put it down, he just wants to keep riding, we couldn't be happier with out choice and so glad we didn't get an alternative.
My grandson loves his bike the rocker as now come off it’s so well made I think he will be following in his dads footsteps
Great bike, son loves it !
Great bike, great service, happy grandson A*
Brilliant!
Well designed. Excellent value for money.
Great balance bike. My 3 year old had outgrown his previous bike and wasn’t really up for pedalling! He loves it - light and room to grow - despite being tall. Bought an extra saddle ready for the youngest just to make swapping posts easier
Good spares service. I needed a new rear wheel because bearings had failed. Also bought some new bearings to make the old wheel into a spare. (They are easy to replace.) Only disappointment was that there was no black spare wheel available so I had to buy a coloured one, hence 4*, not 5*.
Generally I am pleased with the strider bike so far but had to give a poor grade as I had to spend £10.00 to have the wheel/spokes adjusted by a bike mechanic as the adjustment tool would not enable the wheel to spin freely. This was done by Bike It - Bude. I look forward to your comments about this situation.
Hi Steve, I am sorry but we can't find any record of you having contact with us regarding this. We do spot-check the bikes before they leave us, but we can't spot any wheel issues properly until the bike is built. We would have helped you out if you had made contact.
Great bike, well built and finished. Delivered and tracked exactly as promised. Not the cheapest on the market but you get what you pay for. Would recommend.
Top Quality Bike - one very happy son. Great Customer Service & Super Fast Delivery. Highly Recommended
Excellent bike - daughter is 2 and is quite short, this is the only bike that we have found that means she can sit on the seat and start to peddle along. She absolutely loves the bike. It’s very well made, very light and looks lovely. We’re really happy with it and it looks like it will last her a long time.
Purchased a green 12 sports bike for my now 4 half year old son. Still loves it to today. Just upgraded to the proper tyres now that need pumping up and now much better for him. Perfect quality of the bike, absolutely love it. Best bikes around.
Excellent day my boy enjoyed every moment of it to the point he want to race every race 🤗. Great experience for us both as it was his first time racing, I was nervous for him but he was relaxed and had fun didn't even bother him not winning as he felt a star for getting a medal.
Learning Early Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 361 reviews