Learning Early Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Early Ltd

Tell us how Learning Early Ltd made you happy
Great option for those ready to move to a balance bike
I purchased a Strider for my Granddaughter for her 2nd Birthday. I chose it as she’s quiet small - it fits her perfectly with loads of growing room!
Lots of shouting & not much riding going on but she’ll get the hang of it!
We met the Strider Uk team at The Strider Cup this weekend and were blown away by their commitment, passion and friendliness. The event was our first and it was a brilliant day out. Our little boy had an amazing time racing and at only 15 mo the old o think he may have been the youngest there. We were made to feel very comfortable and everyone made sure the children had a great day with emphasis on enjoyment, taking part and doing your best. Cannot recommend them highly enough.
Fab service! Bike arrived quickly.
Our little boy loves his bike. Thank you Strider
Great bike, very straight forward to assemble. Amazingly light so ideal for if out walking and child gives up on balancing - easy to carry it. Also easy for a child to use and push about/carry - my son is two and it seems very easy for him to ride on and move around when not sitting on it.
Adjusting the seat and handle bars is simple.
Highly recommend!
My 3 year old LOVES his bike ! Fast delivery , easy to assemble and great quality . Many years of enjoyment ahead .
Excellent quality and a bike that will last for a few years. Customer Care is excellent, quick to respond to any queries.
With so many bikes to choose from I decided to call up and enquire. I wasn’t up sold anything and was given very good advice.

I decided to go with with the 12 Pro and my daughter absolutely loves it. It’s light so very easy to lift when out and about. My daughter wants to get on this all the time which is great.

I also purchased the pads, helmet, bell and pouch. The bell and pouch do not really go together, but that’s minor.

Very happy with the purchase and money well spent.
This bike has proven very suitable for my 4 year old granddaughter. After only a few rides, she is developing balance and confidence. Very good value for money.
Easy to fit; works a treat! Good quality product.
The bikes are great and we love them, especially the staff who are frightened to cycle a pedal bike. We use them every day to take our children cycling. We would have scored excellent but for the saddle. The saddle could do with a little more padding. :)
My son has had the Honda strider bike for two years and he’s out grown it but still loves it and rides it all the time,a few weeks ago the wheel baring had gone on back wheel abut also the tyres were well worn so I decided to buy new wheels and spare bearings and a bigger set of handle bars,very happy with how speedy the delivery was and if definitely buy from you again.
Bought for our two year old grandson appears to be of a very good quality and am sure will last him for years.
Great balance bike for my 2 year old son. Easy to order, quick delivery, easy to setup and overall great product. Recommend to anyone and everyone.
Product excellent. Quick delivery
I bought the Strider for my 7 year olds birthday. It is a fantastic bike and my little boy loves it! The customer service and communication from Strider was excellent! I would definitely recommend!
great quality, very well made and sturdy. easy to assemble.
When we placed the order online the bike was out of stock but more due to arrive in the 22nd May, a week before my sons birthday. I was worried that it would not arrive on time. But I had no need to worry. The bike arrived on the 23rd May and my son absolutely loves it. A great bike. Thank you for getting it to us in time. We have a very happy 4 year old!
Well-made, high-quality balance bike. Our daughter loves it and is quickly getting the hang of using it. Really pleased with our purchase.
It's a great bike and both boys happily ride it. Recommended.
Learning Early Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 361 reviews