Learning Early Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Early Ltd

Tell us how Learning Early Ltd made you happy
With so many bikes to choose from I decided to call up and enquire. I wasn’t up sold anything and was given very good advice.

I decided to go with with the 12 Pro and my daughter absolutely loves it. It’s light so very easy to lift when out and about. My daughter wants to get on this all the time which is great.

I also purchased the pads, helmet, bell and pouch. The bell and pouch do not really go together, but that’s minor.

Very happy with the purchase and money well spent.
This bike has proven very suitable for my 4 year old granddaughter. After only a few rides, she is developing balance and confidence. Very good value for money.
Easy to fit; works a treat! Good quality product.
My son has had the Honda strider bike for two years and he’s out grown it but still loves it and rides it all the time,a few weeks ago the wheel baring had gone on back wheel abut also the tyres were well worn so I decided to buy new wheels and spare bearings and a bigger set of handle bars,very happy with how speedy the delivery was and if definitely buy from you again.
Bought for our two year old grandson appears to be of a very good quality and am sure will last him for years.
Great balance bike for my 2 year old son. Easy to order, quick delivery, easy to setup and overall great product. Recommend to anyone and everyone.
Product excellent. Quick delivery
I bought the Strider for my 7 year olds birthday. It is a fantastic bike and my little boy loves it! The customer service and communication from Strider was excellent! I would definitely recommend!
great quality, very well made and sturdy. easy to assemble.
When we placed the order online the bike was out of stock but more due to arrive in the 22nd May, a week before my sons birthday. I was worried that it would not arrive on time. But I had no need to worry. The bike arrived on the 23rd May and my son absolutely loves it. A great bike. Thank you for getting it to us in time. We have a very happy 4 year old!
Well-made, high-quality balance bike. Our daughter loves it and is quickly getting the hang of using it. Really pleased with our purchase.
My grandson just loves his bike, few days getting use to it but now you just can’t keep him off of it.
Would certainly recommend Strider to friends and family. Great service.
Great bikes. Really good quality, easy to set up and adjust and quick delivery. Definitely recommend.
My 28 month son loves his strider balance bike. He picked the colour (orange - his favourite), which, 3 months on, is still a big source of pride and delight. He uses the footsteps on the back wheel when he goes downhill, shouting in glee: look, mummy, no feet!!!!! I find the bike easy to carry when needed, because it's light weight. It came in with little assembly needed, and clear instructions. The height of the handlebar and of the seat is easy to adjust - it's good to be able to make it fit just right!
Excellent bike! My daughter six is very happy.
the bike arrived quickly and is very solid. It was a 3 rd birthday present and the little man was chuffed with it although he has's quite got the hang of how to use it :-)
Quality items, fast shipping!
Superb quality. So easy to assemble and alter handlebar and seat height. Our Granddaughter loves it.
I bought two bikes for my sons. Both bikes were delivered swiftly and were easy to assemble. My boys love them, what more could I ask for?!
Bought this bike for my 19 month old grandson whilst he was here on holiday. He loved it and was soon able to master it. Also, it was well packaged, arrived the day after I ordered it and came with all the tools needed for the very minimal easy assembly needed. Absolutely excellent and highly recommended.
Learning Early Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 361 reviews