Learning Early Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Early Ltd

Tell us how Learning Early Ltd made you happy
My grandson just loves his bike, few days getting use to it but now you just can’t keep him off of it.
Would certainly recommend Strider to friends and family. Great service.
Really good pads that do the job. The straps are fairly long. Would be nice if there was a way to tuck or fix down the excess strap rather than it just hang. But other than that these are great.
Great bikes. Really good quality, easy to set up and adjust and quick delivery. Definitely recommend.
My 28 month son loves his strider balance bike. He picked the colour (orange - his favourite), which, 3 months on, is still a big source of pride and delight. He uses the footsteps on the back wheel when he goes downhill, shouting in glee: look, mummy, no feet!!!!! I find the bike easy to carry when needed, because it's light weight. It came in with little assembly needed, and clear instructions. The height of the handlebar and of the seat is easy to adjust - it's good to be able to make it fit just right!
Excellent bike! My daughter six is very happy.
the bike arrived quickly and is very solid. It was a 3 rd birthday present and the little man was chuffed with it although he has's quite got the hang of how to use it :-)
Quality items, fast shipping!
Superb quality. So easy to assemble and alter handlebar and seat height. Our Granddaughter loves it.
I bought two bikes for my sons. Both bikes were delivered swiftly and were easy to assemble. My boys love them, what more could I ask for?!
Bought this bike for my 19 month old grandson whilst he was here on holiday. He loved it and was soon able to master it. Also, it was well packaged, arrived the day after I ordered it and came with all the tools needed for the very minimal easy assembly needed. Absolutely excellent and highly recommended.
Bought for my grandson (2 years, 8 months old). Very easy to assemble and very well made. He took to it immediately and didn’t want to get off!
My son absolutely loves his Strider. It's lightweight and so easy to adjust. Definitely worth every penny.
fantastic service, fast delivery, amazing bike it has given my son a sense of independence and freedom
Quick delivery and very happy with the item
Excellent cover for the handle bar, quickly delivery and great price.
Very good bike my dottore she is amazing 👍🏻
Superb build quality, nice and light and easy for a little one to manouvre and learn new skills. Highly recommended
Easy to assemble. no other bikes like it the foot rests were used straight away helping balance. Brakes are easy to use for my 4yr old when she isn't trying to break speed records. No to heavy to carry if needed (haven't attached pedal kit yet). Very impressed. Have already got a bike with stabilisers and the basket on (usual little girl bike) but too heavy and big to take out in the car, the strider fits in the boot so easily we have already used strider more than other bike which we had for over a year. Definitely recommend this bike.
My 2 and a half year old loves his new bike. It’s great to see how confident he is on it. Thanks
Fast delivery and the items were as described. Great service
Learning Early Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 361 reviews