Learning Early Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Early Ltd

Tell us how Learning Early Ltd made you happy
Bought for my grandson (2 years, 8 months old). Very easy to assemble and very well made. He took to it immediately and didn’t want to get off!
My son absolutely loves his Strider. It's lightweight and so easy to adjust. Definitely worth every penny.
fantastic service, fast delivery, amazing bike it has given my son a sense of independence and freedom
Quick delivery and very happy with the item
Excellent cover for the handle bar, quickly delivery and great price.
Very good bike my dottore she is amazing 👍🏻
Superb build quality, nice and light and easy for a little one to manouvre and learn new skills. Highly recommended
Easy to assemble. no other bikes like it the foot rests were used straight away helping balance. Brakes are easy to use for my 4yr old when she isn't trying to break speed records. No to heavy to carry if needed (haven't attached pedal kit yet). Very impressed. Have already got a bike with stabilisers and the basket on (usual little girl bike) but too heavy and big to take out in the car, the strider fits in the boot so easily we have already used strider more than other bike which we had for over a year. Definitely recommend this bike.
My 2 and a half year old loves his new bike. It’s great to see how confident he is on it. Thanks
Fast delivery and the items were as described. Great service
My son has autism. I thought I would never see the day where he would be zooming along on a bike like the other kids! It has boosted his confidence and made him very happy. Thank you Strider :)
excellent service
My boy loves it. Easy to assemble and quick delivery. Thanks.
our grandson loves the bike and is on it all the time
Thanks
Great purchase! My son loves his new balance bike and has gotten to grips with it really quickly. The light weight makes it easy for him to handle which has really helped.
Perfect for my granddaughters 3rd birthday present she loved the colour same as daddy’s. Incredibly sturdy highly recommend and all aspects of service and delivery perfect.
this bike is fabulous!! my 12 yr old son has Down syndrome. Over the years we have worked in various ways to help him to learn to ride a bike, however it's very challenging due to weakness in his core strength. This bike is light weight, of very good quality and in a short space of time has given him the confidence to gradually lift his feet off the ground. He loves riding it and even though we have more work to do to get him fully confident to move onto the next steps, this bike has enhaunced his enthusiasm to perservere when he would've have ordinarily given up. We like it so much that we are considering purchasing a number of them for our sports club for kids with Down syndrome.
well done on a great product.
I bought the bike for my sons 4th birthday as his previous bike was too small. The bike was easy to put together, is really light and easy for my son to use. It is also easy to change the height of the seat and handle bars. I wish I would have bought this one rather than his original bike.
Purchased for my tall 5 yr olds birthday. He can’t peddle and feels pressured on a peddle bike so I wanted a balance bike bigger than a 12inch wheel.
He adores this bike! It’s so light he can lift it up and down the stairs on his own. The handle bars change position which is a huge plus.
The only thing I’d like to see different is a better choice of colours as the is blue or green.
But other than that I can’t recommend this bike enough. Fantastic buy
I brought the stider bike pro, and my son absolutly loves it. Highly recommend x
Learning Early Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 361 reviews