Learning Early Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Early Ltd

Tell us how Learning Early Ltd made you happy
Generally I am pleased with the strider bike so far but had to give a poor grade as I had to spend £10.00 to have the wheel/spokes adjusted by a bike mechanic as the adjustment tool would not enable the wheel to spin freely. This was done by Bike It - Bude. I look forward to your comments about this situation.
Hi Steve, I am sorry but we can't find any record of you having contact with us regarding this. We do spot-check the bikes before they leave us, but we can't spot any wheel issues properly until the bike is built. We would have helped you out if you had made contact.
Hello.
Excellent quick delivery. But. Im afraid it was not easy to sort out the brakes...i live on my own wirh my boys...it took my nephew 2 visits to sort them out so they didnt rub.....couldn't do it myself. My lad couldn't ride the bike for a few days after xmas...so....i was close to sending it back...shouldn't need to have to go thru so much bother to put it together
Regards
Katie Peacock
Overpriced for what it is. 2 stickers. I thought it was the whole set but it's just the main tube stickers.
Hi, Sorry you thought it was for more stickers. The majority of the stickers on a Strider bike, including the hologram, are serial numbered so can't be replaced. The listing clearly states two replacement stickers for the frame.
our son does not want to even try riding it. He finds the seat uncomfortable
Learning Early Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 361 reviews