Stuarts London Reviews

Stuarts London 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Genesis Vallecillo
Stuarts London 5 star review on 10th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic service. Very quickly dispatched my trainers and came in a perfectly wrapped packaging. Didn't have any reason to complain but I imagine if I did it would be handled well.
Good pricing for non-UK customers (sometimes better than the brand label’s own website!). Great that items stayed in the cart for a while so I could consider my purchase. And very quick shipping, given the COVID situation - a package I ordered from within my own country (different retailer) took longer to arrive than my overseas order from Stuarts London!
I received my package in short order, and it was well packed. The price was better than anywhere in the USA, and the fee was minimal. Well done.
My experience with Stuart’s of London has always been really good. They have great stock, great customer service and are always quick and efficient
Bought a beautiful version in needlecord of the classic French workman's jacket (Lois Jeans). Arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Happy to recommend Stuarts.
Excellent online shopping
Great quality and Fantastic delivery service, ordered Saturday morning and arrived Monday morning
What’s not to like ? Handmade British boots at a great price delivered the next day .
Being that I placed an other from the U.S, the shipping was very fast and arrived just three days after I had placed the order.
Snelle goede levering alles correct zeker en vast ben ik een nieuwe klant
Crep Protect is the best product to protect trainers. Quickest delivery and cheapest I could find.
My order was perfectly simply. The shirt I ordered was even better in person than it was in the photo! I will be ordering again as soon as they restock the Camel version of the striped shirt!
Ordered a lois linen jacket in xl. Hoping for size 44". When arrived it measured 24" from pit to pit. Phoned and spoke to Trevor who sorted it out and sent me a medium which fits perfectly. Will definitley shop here again. Many thanks
Excellent service as always.
Absolutely quality, brilliant product and swift delivery! My trainers arrive on the morning of my birthday so what a great day to start the day. I will definitely be bringing my custom to Stuarts in the near future Absolutely quality, brilliant product and swift delivery! My trainers arrived on the morning of my birthday so what a great day to start the day. I will definitely be bringing my custom to Stuarts in the very near future
I purchased a FP t-shirt for my son-in-laws birthday. I am very happy with the service I received. He is happy with his present. Thank you
Fast shipping!
A great range of brands, finding Lois cords was a real treat, and in the sale as well.
Quick, secure delivery, a website Moe than worth a visit if you want to look your best.
Great service as always and excellent product.
Great quick service and dealt with one of my returns and refund quickly
Stuarts London is rated 4.79 based on 11,722 reviews