Stuarts London Reviews

Stuarts London 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Genesis Vallecillo
Stuarts London 5 star review on 10th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
I ordered a pair of chinos, which did not like, when returning them, Stuart’s London did not refund me the full amount payed, The Price without postage was £120 only refunded £116.05 unsure why they have not answered my email, still awaiting an explanation and the rest of the refund.
None of the above, Gabicci and Stetson items bought - very happy with quality and lads provide good level of Customer Service 👍
Great stock and service
Great service, website easy too use. Very happy with quick delivery of items and choice.
Delivery was super quick to Dublin and the way the item was presented was fabulous. Can’t review the product yet as it’s a birthday present for 1st feb but I will definitely order again and recommend to everyone.
Always a good service
Great service and highly recommend
Great service, prompt delivery, would definitely recommend.
Really pleased with the products I purchased and the speed in which they came
I am a person who was buying fashion clothes when Stuarts would have first opened. I find the wide range offered gives me a chance to refresh my wardrobe without changing my style too much. I use Stuarts to buy better quality items when I want to treat myself.
Ordered jeans a size 38 x 32. They sent me a 36x32. Refunded, less the cost of their postage to me !!! I declined a return sticker as I wanted to ensure the trousers arrived with them the next day. Whoever S. B is......the person who checked and signed the dispatch should get a rocket.
Always easy to order and quick to dispatch. That’s all I ask for when ordering online.
Great on line service, efficient, well priced - overall perfect.
Ordered online, parcel arrived when expected. Easy to deal with
As my computer crashed when I was ordering a pair of trainers, I was not sure whether the order had gone through. I started again and repeated the order inadvertently ordering a second pair. A gentleman from the shop rang me personally to check whether I had meant to order the 2 pairs and immediately refunded the money for one of them. Excellent service. Thank you.
I have made purchases through Stuarts on 3 occasions
I have been very happy with the clothing.
One of the most pleasing things is the swift professional service and in particular the courier service to the Antipodes, with me living between Australia and New Zealand.
Many of the clothing lines are not available down under.
I am very pleased with the online service and would recommend Stuarts whole heartedly
best wishes
Kevin Houlihan
Excellent service, Speedy Delivery , helpful and efficient staff , i would highly recommend this website and will definitely use them in the future , Sam .
Delivery was quick
Items exactly as described and fast delivery A+++
I have been purchased a few expensive items from Stuarts. Sometimes when i see something that i like and i see it is not presently in stock i will e-mail customer service to inquire when it will be available. They do not even respond to my e-mail. This has happened more than once. Also, i find when they do respond it is in a very curt fashion as opposed to a more friendly warm fashion. It is customers like myself that keep there business going. You would think they would be more people friendly.
Stuarts London is rated 4.79 based on 11,703 reviews