Studio 6 Dallas - Garland/Northeast Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Studio 6 Dallas - Garland/Northeast

Tell us how Studio 6 Dallas - Garland/Northeast made you happy

"We booked a stay here through our Travel club and paid for it in advance. When we arrived, Andy was at the front desk. I told him I had a reservation he asked for $20.00 to hold, I told him I didn't have it so he took my credit card and billed me full price for the room. I explained to him I already paid for the room and he said we don't except pre pay. So I had him refund my money and I called my Travel Club who called him and verified that he was refusing rental. My Travel Club offered to refund me and I could pay him directly. So I asked Andy if this would work and he said yes but I would have to pay $15.00 more than what he charged me 5 minutes before. Andy is one of the rudest unprofessional man I have ever met! Stay at your own risk. From the outside the Motel seems nice but it seems to be in a bad area! I seen lots vagrant walking around. After this experience I personally will never stay at a Studio 6 not in this lifetime!"
Are you Studio 6 Dallas - Garland/Northeast? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Studio 6 Dallas - Garland/Northeast is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews