Sunflower lettings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sunflower lettings

Tell us how Sunflower lettings made you happy
Had the unfortunate experience to choose Sunflower as letting agent for our property. He is Fraud, a Crook and bereft of any morality. True things that happened:
He told our tenants we wanted to let long-tem. in fact, our max was 6 months - this caused severe problems for all.
It was agreed that the last 2 month of tenancy we could do viewings (as we are selling our house): John had never discussed this, despite letting us it was agreed.
John did not pay us our due rent, and only after 4 months me chasing him, he came through.
When we sent our notice after 6 months by registered mail: John failed to deliver it...
The tenant had very bad reviews, and instead of 6 months, stayed 12 (they had a hard time finding another property, which I understand).
John did receive the deposit from the tenant, but failed to deposit in a scheme. This left us without any deposit.
The tenant left the house in a horrible state, did not pay the last 2 month rent, and refuse to pay for cleaning and repaid (remember John failed to take a deposit).
in all of this, John ignores calls and emails.

he is a horrible cheat thief and fraudster. he deserves jail time for all the horrible things he does to people.
I have rented out many properties in the past as an owner and tenant. Sunflower letting in Sevenoaks is by far the worst I have ever come across . John is the most incompetent useless dick head I have come across . Steer clear at alll costs.
Don't answer emails or phone calls.
Ignore issues over property.
Sunflower lettings is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews