Surety One, Inc. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Surety One, Inc.

About Surety One, Inc.: Surety One, Inc. is a bond underwriter, international insurance brokerage and surety-focused managing general agency licensed in all fifty states, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Dominican Republic and Canada. SuretyOne.com specializes in surety bonds (commercial and contract), fidelity bonds, and pure financial guarantee. Unique among surety underwriters, Surety One, Inc. enjoys very broad binding/issuing authorities through multiple admitted and non-admitted carriers.

(800) 373-2804

CPoindexter@SuretyOne.com

404 Ave. de la Constitucion, #708

Tell us how Surety One, Inc. made you happy

Under an hour
"Super fast response from everyone I worked with. Extremely helpful!"
"Really friendly employees. Gente muy amable. They seem to understand that not everyone knows what a bond is. Angie Reynoso and Constantin Poindexter were always available to my attorney and me. Really good experience with this company. Me dejaron bastante impresionada."
"These people are BAD ASS! I have an incredible auto import business opportunity and I was getting the door closed on me because I live outside of the U.S. These people explained when I was getting such ration of crap from other bonding companies and then gave me a surety bond. Like I said, bad ass!"
"I was ready to open a new health club, navigating my way through all of the paperwork and this surety bond requirement popped up. Constantin Poindexter and his team were patient with me, explained everything and were always ready to help. Very positive experience."
"Very professional and responsive, both on the phone and by email. Also very knowledgeable about my needs."
"Carlyle always helps me get things done quickly and efficiently"
"I have used Surety One on several occasions and I have been very pleased every time. Everyone I have dealt with at Surety One has been very quick to respond to my requests and has been extremely pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend this company."
"I had not used Surety One before but had a client that needed a bond so I thought I would give them a try! They were amazing! I received the quote and binding instructions within minutes. I will definitely be using them for my bonding needs in the future."
"I count on this underwriter frequently. I have never heard a, "Sorry, we don't offer that" or been turned away for ANYTHING. Love this crew!"
"Fantastic transaction with really knowledgeable people. It didn't matter who I talked to, they know their stuff. The representative took my payment over the phone as I was waiting to board a plane and in a few minutes I had my surety bond on my mobile. Kudos Surety One!"
"We started with one bond, but quickly made Surety One our primary Erisa Bond issuer. Their straight forward forms and responsiveness has made our job so much easier. I have not had a single service issue on the 100+ bonds we've produced with Surety One."
"De verdad esta es una compañía excelente. Rápidos, eficientes, bien educados. Excellent!!!!"
"Excellent experience. My request was not easy because apparently its not a very common surety bond. I am completely satisfied with the way Surety One handled my need."
"Not the first time that I have had to deal with a bonding company. These people impress me. Knowledgeable about everything that they offer. Always answer questions very politely. I won't go anywhere else."
"He called me back, told me where to send my application, he reviewed it, and it was approved. He responded back in minutes with my attachment of my new Bond. I Thankyou this man, and this company. Extremely Reliable, and Dependable, I will refer him to other notaries, others who are looking for their service. I highly rate them. Again, Thankyou so much for a fast response. D.L.T., Debary, Florida."
"Fast response, personable, had what I needed."
"Performed as advertised, good prices, good service, no surprises or up-selling. Would recommend them for bond service on Profit Sharing Plans."
"Great service and responsiveness. Very, very happy with the guidance and advisement that I receive from the staff at Surety One!"
"Fast, Easy and painless transaction.... It is great doing business with Constantine Poindexter :)"
Surety One, Inc. is rated 4.98 based on 264 reviews