Sweetwater Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sweetwater

How would you rate Sweetwater ?

Cary King
"Sweetwater Sound is hands down the best company to buy gear from - they bust their arse to make the customer experience top shelf!"
Charles Gaddis
"Sweetwater has been my go-to place for buying gear for probably 15 years now. Their selection is always fantastic and their support and sales reps are second to none. They genuinely are interested in your work, needs, and your musical journies. Just amazing people!"
"Excellent support even after buying, kind and fast replies and you can tell they really care and want to help you out!"
Estevao Christmann
"Sweetwater is the best musical instruments retailer because of the knowledgeable staff they employ!"
Jose De Robertis
"La atención, la calidad de equipos, la rapidez de envío, el precio que ofrecen es excelente. Todo su equipo de venta y soporte están 100% preparados."
Michael Colburn
"Anytime I need to make an equipment purchase, Sweetwater has got my back! I am never in a position to pay full price for anything over $150 (sometimes much less), but with Sweetwater's 3-Payment plan I am always able to get the gear I need with absolutely no hassle. Chris Goldbach, my regional representative, is always in touch with me to make sure everything is going well with my purchases and I believe he really cares about his customers and is passionate about his job with Sweetwater. It adds a much needed personal touch in this day and age when there doesn't seem to be much compassion and caring in the world. I certainly appreciate that aspect, and I appreciate Sweetwater for helping me not only get the gear I need, but also some of the gear that I just want for me. A great company with great customer service!"
Kirill Bukanov
"I always buy their products, which are the best on the market. I write music and a friend of mine adviced me to try their libraries. Since then my music sounds as good as my dream."
Sweetwater is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews