Swinton Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Swinton

How would you rate Swinton ?

(optional)

272 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Swinton in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Helpful and easy to deal with. good value and I am almost certain that I will renew with them and possibly add a second bike which I am thinking of purchasing. I am happy to recommend this concern to others."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"Only bike insurance company worth the money"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"They are bunch of cnuts. You really have to read all the small print before you sign any contract with these barstewards."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"To much to insurance the vehicle"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"I strongly believe that being a senior citizen at nearly 67 yrs of age that my premiums should be lower."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Does what it says on the tin"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have had motorbike insurance with swinton for many years and the quotes are very competitive. Pleasant company to deal with and never had any problems. Would recommend."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Read The Small Print! My cover was only £67, i wanted to cancel the insurance after 10months, they wanted an extra £50 even though the cover was paid up!! Be careful, small print says £25 charge if you cancel within 3months, £25 charge if you cancel within 6 minths and £25 charge if you cancel within 6 months of cover ending!! Clever little rip off merchants Be careful"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Swinton automaticaly renewed my policy for a ridiculous amount, I was unaware and unable to change it as I was offshore at the time, as soon as I got home I called them to cancel as I had found a new insurer that was less than a third of the price, I was then charged a cancellation fee on top of the amount I had already been fleeced.. won't be using again."
David Wotherspoon
"Had recently renewed my bike insurance and then changed my bike. New bike was similar to the old one but Swindon tried to charge me 4 times the premium! After discussion it came down to 3 times the original premium. For the sake of convenience I went with it. Later compared the prices and I could have got cover for the original premium although it would have cost to cancel the Swinton policy. Been a Swinton customer for years but don't appreciate being ripped off, will not be back."
"Horribly Overpriced. My mother was with Swinton and told me her renewal price. I nearly choked! Knocked £300 pounds of Swintons quote within 20 mins. She is now insured elsewhere!"
Julian De Sousa
Unverified Reviewer
"I live in the UK for 5 years and without hypocrisy I would like to say that I have had other insurance companies and they are all very similar including Devit! despite its price I am very satisfied with your assistance without counting on the credibility that is great and well indicated congratulations to all of devit and thank you"
"Price won!not bad pirice for inssurance. But finally Swintor reject my claims for no accident driving from anothe eu country"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
"I must say up to this weekend i would say swinton well good but on Wednesday 12/4/17 i had to get in touch to give them update for a new quote as my ins runs out tomorrow and they said they would get straight back to me with a new quote they also asked what no claims i had on present vehicle, i thought no claims went on whether or not you have made a claim at all not whether or not made a claim on the vehicle you were insuring so at this mo could only give 3 out 5 n that's because they were a good deal"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"very good... very cheap...exactly what i was looking for."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"When claiming on the policy, swintons customer service was excellent"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"It is great to be able to pick up the phone, make a local call and speak person to person with an expert."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Called in to Swintons office for my car insurance and found the staff very helpful and with all information I received and the quote found for my car insurance I am well satisfied, thank you Swintons."
"Very satisfied"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Swinton can find the cheapest policy; but only if you go through a comparison site. Contacting Swinton direct is a mistake in my experience, as the person answering your request is after a commision."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago