Swinton Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Swinton

Tell us how Swinton made you happy

"Wanted to buy home insurance on website, but as property was a new build it would not accept address and postcode!!!!!!!"
Are you Swinton? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Swinton receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Very helpful and understand what you want very hood"
"The insurances should be slightly cheaper after 25 years old but they still ain't"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Quick trouble free service so far."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Helpful and easy to deal with. good value and I am almost certain that I will renew with them and possibly add a second bike which I am thinking of purchasing. I am happy to recommend this concern to others."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Only bike insurance company worth the money"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"They are bunch of cnuts. You really have to read all the small print before you sign any contract with these barstewards."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"To much to insurance the vehicle"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"I strongly believe that being a senior citizen at nearly 67 yrs of age that my premiums should be lower."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago
"Does what it says on the tin"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago
"I have had motorbike insurance with swinton for many years and the quotes are very competitive. Pleasant company to deal with and never had any problems. Would recommend."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago
"Read The Small Print! My cover was only £67, i wanted to cancel the insurance after 10months, they wanted an extra £50 even though the cover was paid up!! Be careful, small print says £25 charge if you cancel within 3months, £25 charge if you cancel within 6 minths and £25 charge if you cancel within 6 months of cover ending!! Clever little rip off merchants Be careful"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
"Swinton automaticaly renewed my policy for a ridiculous amount, I was unaware and unable to change it as I was offshore at the time, as soon as I got home I called them to cancel as I had found a new insurer that was less than a third of the price, I was then charged a cancellation fee on top of the amount I had already been fleeced.. won't be using again."
"Had recently renewed my bike insurance and then changed my bike. New bike was similar to the old one but Swindon tried to charge me 4 times the premium! After discussion it came down to 3 times the original premium. For the sake of convenience I went with it. Later compared the prices and I could have got cover for the original premium although it would have cost to cancel the Swinton policy. Been a Swinton customer for years but don't appreciate being ripped off, will not be back."
"Horribly Overpriced. My mother was with Swinton and told me her renewal price. I nearly choked! Knocked £300 pounds of Swintons quote within 20 mins. She is now insured elsewhere!"
"I live in the UK for 5 years and without hypocrisy I would like to say that I have had other insurance companies and they are all very similar including Devit! despite its price I am very satisfied with your assistance without counting on the credibility that is great and well indicated congratulations to all of devit and thank you"
"Price won!not bad pirice for inssurance. But finally Swintor reject my claims for no accident driving from anothe eu country"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I must say up to this weekend i would say swinton well good but on Wednesday 12/4/17 i had to get in touch to give them update for a new quote as my ins runs out tomorrow and they said they would get straight back to me with a new quote they also asked what no claims i had on present vehicle, i thought no claims went on whether or not you have made a claim at all not whether or not made a claim on the vehicle you were insuring so at this mo could only give 3 out 5 n that's because they were a good deal"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"very good... very cheap...exactly what i was looking for."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"When claiming on the policy, swintons customer service was excellent"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago