Swinton Insights

Swinton have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices and customer service.

Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions

Price - Excellent

91.18%
Industry Average
" I live in the UK for 5 years and without hypocrisy I would like to say that I have had other insurance companies and they are all very similar including Devit! despite its price I am very satisfied with your assistance without counting on the credibility that is great and well indicated congratulations to all of devit and thank you "
- Julian de sousa
" Price won!not bad pirice for inssurance. But finally Swintor reject my claims for no accident driving from anothe eu country "
- Marcin
" seemed very odd that the renewal price by post from Swinton for my vehicle was nearly £200.00 more than last year and yet on the compare site for same vehicle and same cover was over £200 cheaper !!!??? "
- Betty
Write your review on Swinton
94.83%
Industry Average
" Quick trouble free service so far. "
- Anonymous
" When claiming on the policy, Swintons customer service was excellent "
" Good service. "