Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
Very good, very easy to use.
Many thanks. So simple to use. Saving me at least a third of my bill for electricity.
I try to switch electricity provider once a year and Switcher.ie is my go-to site. Never lets me down. Thank you!
The whole process was straightforward. I should have switched years ago!
Very good experience with switcher. Ie. Hope after a year with new supplier my bills will be lower. Thanks again.
I change electricity supplier every year and always do it through Switcher.ie.
Changing energy providers was quick & efficient. Good savings. Easy to use.
Switcher was great
Simple as filling out a form online. Couldn’t be an easier process. Hassle free moving providers.
It's brilliant . Takes the hassle of checking best deals
Was such an easy and straightforward process. Switcher took care of everything. Cant believe ive save so much already in 2 months by swapping supplier. Reccomended and ill be definitley doing it every year ! Thank you Switcher
Great service, so easy to complete! 😁
I found Switcher.ie very simple and easy to use. I would recommend the website to anyone who is considering changing service providers as it's very user friendly.
It was very easy to change suppliers with switcher.ie, a few minutes is all it took! I would have no problem recommending them. Thanks.
Easy way to quickly evaluate the best value and seamless switching process
Very easy and efficient process
Very quick and easy
I switched my electricity supplier through Switcher and it couldn’t have been more simple. I’m looking forward to seeing how much I save and I will definitely be checking out Switcher again when my contracts up 👍
Made switching accounts very easy and will use again
Delighted with switcher you gave me the chance to switch
Switcher.ie is rated 4.74 based on 1,066 reviews