Swoodi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swoodi

hello@swoodi.com.au

Tell us how Swoodi made you happy
They have just arrived
They are awesome
My grandchildren will love them and they will be warm
All the way to Auckland NZ
Fantastic product that is perfect for our swimming lessons. Service has been amazing too.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review, So happy to hear that you love your new Swoodi
Summer essential!
We hope you have lots of fun and adventures this summer in your new swoodi. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
Great product and excellent service thanks so much
So happy to hear! Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review
Love the convenience!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review. So happy to hear that you are loving the convivence of your Swoodi
Best customer service! I
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review! massive smile on my face right now
We gave our 4 year old grandson one for his birthday and he absolutely loves it. His brothers are very jealous.
It’s better than a poncho because it keeps him warm on the walk home from swimming lessons.
Best thing ever!
In fact I want to order 2 more. Size 6 and size 10.
This is the best! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave these kind words. So happy to hear this feedback
These are fabulous! Miss 2.5 and Miss 7.5 love theirs. Perfect for quick getaways after swimming lessons. Looking forward to summer swimming with our Swoodies!
So happy to hear! Looking forward to seeing what summer adventures you have in your Swoodi's. Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome feedback.
I started with one Swoodi for my daughter who is always cold after swimming. Quickly purchased another 2 for my boys! Fantastic quality!
So happy to hear that you are happy with your Swoodi's. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review. Happy swimming
Love love love Swoodi!
I bought two for my kids for after swimming lessons and it makes life so much easier.
Great quality and kids love them too.
Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review! So so happy to hear that your Swoodi's have been making life at swimming lessons easier and that the kid's love them as well.
Great quality product, the cute thank you note that came with the purchase was a nice touch, and my granddaughter loves it!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review. So happy to hear you are happy with your purchase. Happy swimming
These products are absolutely amazing and the customer service, incredible. You will not be disappointed.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review! It put a massive smile on my face
Great service, the product was exactly as described and delivered quickly.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review. We are so happy to hear that you are happy with our service and your new Swoodi purchase.
Well made, very practical, great sizing and super cute!
Yay! So happy to see that you are happy with your new Swoodi threads. Thanks for leaving this awesome review.
Great product, quick delivery. Perfect!
Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review! Stoked to hear that you are happy with your purchase from us.
Great idea to keep the kids warm after swimming lessons without getting changed
Beautiful quality, an essential for summer.
We love them thankyou so much
These are perfect for after swimming lessons on cold mornings. The material is thick and keeps the kids warm until we get home for showers. I can see these will be great for summer beach days too. Highly recommend.
Swoodi are high quality, warm and comfortable for my kids and they look amazing. Bree also delivers exceptional customer service. I would highly recommend Swoodi to my friends and family.
Swoodi is rated 4.85 based on 27 reviews