Table Tennis 365 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Table Tennis 365
Read Table Tennis 365 Reviews

About Table Tennis 365:

Table Tennis 365 has been a trusted brand within the UK table tennis community for over a decade. Whatever your requirements you can be sure that you will get the highest level of service from us. Our team are experts in their field and best of all table tennis players, just like you. Table Tennis is our business, it is all we do.

sales@tabletennis365.com

Good service, really happy. Would purchase again.
Excellent service highly recommended
A very helpful organization with quick responses to enquiries about its services. Nothing too much trouble.
Great service, good price, fast delivery and good site.
Highly recommended
Excellent service. Highly recommend. Would definitely use again 5* .
Excellent service communication was extremely well kept will be doing business with them again highly professional recommend.
With lockdown looming again I wanted to do something with the kids that would be fun for all and we decided on table tennis. However not knowing a lot about it I found Table Tennis 365 online and gave them a call. In no time we had the perfect table for our needs. Very knowledgable and great customer service.
Excellent service, items arrived promptly and well packaged, would recommend and will be using again.
TT365 revolutionised the way records and information is shared to players. The website is easy to use and promote the sport
I had a long chat with Chris about my needs and he helped guide me to a decision. The table is here now and it is great, we are really happy, great service. Very happy to leave a positive review.
Great service, really pleased with the new table. 5 stars deserved.
From Alf F.

My experiences with Table Tennis 365 over many years have always been very pleasant and affable with customer service at its best provided by polite and expert staff. Would use them again when required . Whether by phone or email there is always a quick and prompt response. Definitely a five star company.
Excellent support and prompt attention to questions going back 9 years. TT365 are definitely focused on serving the table tennis community.
When dealing with this organisation it is always nice to speak to a member of staff. They are always available and have an excellent knowledge of all things table tennis. I would have no hesitation in recommending them as an ideal company to service my requirements.
Always had excellent service from the service team, with quick responses to emails
Highly recommend them.
I've always found the staff at TT365 to be friendly and knowledgeable. The response either from email or telephone has always been very swift and the information accurate. A company with first class customer service.
Excellent service
Excellent, friendly customer service. Quick to respond to queries, and very knowledgeable about all things Table Tennis.
Table Tennis 365 have supplied a very good and valued service to customers over many years.
Table Tennis 365 is committed to table tennis and its growth. It is easy and fun to use. I will continue to use and support TT365.

Nuff Respect