tabtag Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does tabtag deliver?

hi@tabtag.com

Tell us how tabtag made you happy

Chris P.
"Love these tags. They're really well-made and can be re-used again and again. I've ordered other laptop decals in the past and these are by far the best."
Curie J Suk
"It looks just awesome on my MacBook!"
"I got the "batman" for my MacBook and it's just great."
"I like very much the high quality of the sticker and the effect it generates. I do think though that the little tongue in the lower left corner is a bit ugly. I understand that it helps removing the sticker, but I don't need to change the sticker so often. I would prefer making it more difficult to remove than have the tongue always on. I have even thought of cutting it altogether. Another drawback of the tongue is that it makes it easier for the sticker to peel off. That's what happened to me. It peeled off two days(!) after I placed it and it gathered dust and now the edge of the sticker is on the air. Not good at all. Thank you."
Hi Aris,

thank you for taking the time and writing this thoughtful feedback. You are right, the tongue as I initially designed it was not perfect. I changed it and from now on all newly produced tabtags will feature a tongue that can be removed easily.

If your tabtag keeps peeling off, please send me a short email and I will send you a replacement featuring the improved tongue.

"Good and nice sticker, but the cut-out could be better."
Thank you Philippe for your kind feedback! We are always trying to further improve our products.
"It looks just awesome on my MacBook!"
Thank you so much for your kind feedback, Curie! Your photos look awesome, too!
"Very nice stickers, reusable with a tag to remove. Fitting over original Apple logos, thus giving a unique look. So far, so good. I am happy with the two ive bought. They could, if you would want to nitpick: a. be a bit "flatter", or thinner and b. in the process of deciding which sticker to buy it would be a huge help if one could choose the size of the sticker by device rather than size."
"Decal was of good quality, it arrived on time and the packaging was nice, although the instructions on how to apply it weren't too clear. The decal stays put but I must say that, while I take really good care of my electronics, the decal did peel off when cleaning my Mac. Reapplying the decal is as easy as applying it for the first time, but I did notice that a corner doesn't stick as well as the first time. Would probably buy again a different sticker if I get it on discount."
Hi Adolfo, thank you very much for your in-depth review! Sorry to hear that a corner of your tabtag does not stick as well anymore after reapplying it. While the new opaque tabtags work entirely without glue and therefore allow for an unlimited number of reuses, the adhesive qualities of glowing tabtags can decrease after several reuses, especially if the surface is not completely grease-free and dry. I will send you a replacement and hope you will enjoy it for a long time. All the best, Volker
"Good sticker."
Thank you very much, Polina!
tabtag is rated 4.70 based on 46 reviews