Tanga Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tanga

How would you rate Tanga ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Donna Williams

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tanga in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Donna Williams
"The product was a fair price and the item fit perfect. I was unsure at the time of purchase because the size said, (fits most). That in its self makes no sense to me. But, I purchased anyway and the tights fit. (Size 5 up to 8) They are very, I say again, very stretchable. But, in my opinion, anything bigger than size 8 would make the material too see-through."
"They offer a plethora of selections and products to choose from when making a purchase, and they offer added free bonuses to many purchases. Their customer support is amazing, and will answer any inquiry effectively."
Tanga is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews