Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
I love this drink. Best kombucha I’ve tasted. What’s more, I live on a remote island so I order in bulk and it’s delivered for free! I’m onto my 3rd bulk order and I’ll keep on ordering- it’s so good.
I'm loving them all, Both Kombucha and ACV flavours. I don't drink soft drink as a rule and I'm enjoying the flavours and the size of the bottle when I'm wanting that healthy something extra refreshing to drink.
Top marks for taste, service and its local!,,
Love the cool refreshing tastes and that it fits well with my healthy nutritional plan
Healthy ! Tasty! Refreshing !
A wonderful local product, with free delivery and I’m telling all of my friends.
we have been purchasing Tea Gardens Kombucha for a number of years and will continue to do so in the future, we consider them to have great products and we love to see new ideas and products from them. We ordered our normal supply and ordered the 300 ml bottles as well, they are a great shape and easy to carry. I thoroughly recommended dealing with TGK, they have great products, great service and easy to deal with.
Excellent service and great product range I am a believer of keeping my stomach in tune and this does the job thanks im a long term customer for sure and now is my brother and mum are too.
Love this product as I only drink water,tea/coffee and your kombucha brings my taste bud's back to life thankyou
I Buy the 500ml Hemp Kombucha and find it to be the best value and just the right amount to satisfy Pomegranate & Apple or Mixed Berry
I love the 300ml Kombuchas, they have a great flavour and are easy to pack in with my lunch for work everyday.
Much better flavour than store bought ones and delivery is always so quick.
I have also found that my tummy is feeling so much better so I am definitely happy to recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha.
Best service EVER from any Business I have ever dealt with
Still the best Kombucha product that I can purchase. I appreciate the choice of flavours and the choice of different sized bottles. My order is attended to immediately and dispatched . I am thankful to be able to support an Australian company.
I have only tried 2 flavours of the Kombucha, i.e. Ginger and Citrus Lemon and Lime. Both are delicious and I will be trying more flavours on the next order. The products were delivered quite quickly.
Love love love it😍
Amazing product, Great range of flavors.
Super quick delivery
Really enjoying your Kombucha drinks. Great price and excellent delivery arrangemnents
Have been drinking this Kombucha for a few years now and absolutely love most of the different flavours. Like everything in life you have your favorites so I stick to them mostly. I recommend this brand to everyone that I know drinks Kombucha.
We appreciate your prompt delivery service
All Tea Gardens Kombucha has an excellent taste. Flavours are varied and if the advertising and ingredient lists are true, is good for our health. I particularly like the Hemp Kombucha, specifically Turmeric Hemp. I am monitoring my arthritic hands and am hoping symptoms may be relieved by drinking Turmeric Hemp kombucha on a regular basic. Time will tell.

The first delivery was excellent - arrived within 3 days of ordering. Second order took around 6 days and my latest order has been over a week, probably due to torrential rain on east coast.

Very appreciative of 'free delivery'

Thank you for providing an excellent product.

Carol