Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
T G K was recommended to me by a friend , she gave me a bottle to try as she knows i enjoy kombucha. This kombucha does not leave an after taste ,it ticked all the boxes, free from sugar ,preservatives ,fat, lactose, gluten,gmo and vegan friendly and my daughter can drink also as she is gluten intolerant she said she does not feel bloated after it. I am a very happy customer so much so that i have also shared my supply with friends ,whom were also very impressed , so THANK YOU
Great price, great taste and it's good for you......
One half of my order arrived in 5 days, the other half 2 days later. I think the courier company may be stressed & neglected to deliver together. Also, they left it on my front porch in view of passers-by. 6 more level steps & it could have been at my front door, hidden from the street & protected from the afternoon sun. All my past orders were left at my front door.
We have two flavours both are very nice and tasty
They arrived today! I've only tried the hemp blueberry hibiscus so far but it's amazing! So delicious. I love that I am doing something positive for my body while indulging.
good quality product,and promt and friendly service!
hemp product is great ,now with more flavour's, fantastic . problem is now the smaller bottles ,in this range. please go back to 500mm
What a great product really enjoyed it great taste . I am so happy to buy it from you . Thank you also for the great service and fast delivery.
Great drink. Love the mango, lemon lime and coconut lime flavour
The online ordering process was simple and the prices were excellent. The products arrived quickly and well packaged. I purchased a wide variety of flavours from the hemp, apple cider and regular Kombucha. They all have a beautiful, crisp, clean and vibrant taste. Gut health is very important for general health and well being. Very happy with the quality of product, service and price. Thank you
Gary Briton
I love this Kombucha, the flavours are great , however the shipment times are very slow even though I live in the local area
Tea Gardens Kombucha is refreshing, tasty, healthy and economically priced. An excellent drink alternative for any household.
Love love these drinks and so do the kiddies. Very happy!
Prefer Ginger and Turmeric flavour
This is a great product and as i have type 2 Diabetes suits my needs .Slowly working my way through all the flavours and have enjoyed them all so far
Love this Kombucha! Healthy, tasty and sugar free. Can’t get much better than that. Brilliant for around the pool and fire pit and for a treat for the kids. Really enjoying this new found drink. Thanks.
Best tasting and quality Kombucha I have ever tasted!
I keep reordering as it’s the best.
Love the kombucha, I feel you should bring back the 500ml hemp kombucha though! Very good value, and honest in your pricing-keep of the good work guys, I love the strong tasting flavours of your range, so much more better than supermarket stocked brands. Will be ordering from you forever if all stays the same!
Great product
Exceptional value and super fast delivery
Good price ,enjoyable kombucha not fizzy like most which I like
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.85 based on 444 reviews