Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
The best !!!😎
Great product. Excellent service.
The best buchy there is. All flavours delicious!
I have just received my 2nd box of mixed flavour hemp Kombucha. I love this Kombucha. It is not too sweet, doesn't have added sugar or sugar substitutes and has a mild, natural carbonation, rather than harsh bubbles that other commercial komuchas have. Having low carbs and no added sugar makes this an ideal occasional drink for my Type 1 Diabetic daughter.
Loving our kombucha and very happy that we ran into this company at the Newcastle seafood weekend event. We were offered free samples and haven’t looked back. Easy to order and fast delivery.
Love it and so do some of my friends that I ordered some for
After tasting it in Newcastle I bought a case online. Delivery was fast. I've just had the turmeric and ginger so far. It is super delicious. I'm spreading the love, getting friends to try it, and everyone is impressed.
Great product and I love it
I enjoy the taste of all of the flavours so I always get a mixed carton. A great product run by a great company.
Yum! Wonderful array of flavours with brilliant service thrown in to boot! Love 'em! Highly recommended. Will be purchasing more!
I really enjoy the variety of flavours, value for money and prompt free delivery.
A very refreshing Beveridge with no nasties. I recommend it.
Fantastic product with great flavours plus quick and easy service!
My first order of Tea Gardens Kombucha. I am very impressed with the Ginger Kombucha, look forward to trying other flavours.
Excellent.
Awesome product the whole family is enjoying and at a great price👍
My husband and I love this drink! We have one each day and love the fact that we are drinking a healthy drink which is great value for money.
Great service and very fast and efficient delivery
Love This Stuff To Notch!
It’s yummy, has great taste and helps me keep my gut healthy
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.87 based on 775 reviews