Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
I received 3 additional ginger flavours instead of 3 Mango ones and I had sent an email about this but got no reply. The flavours however are amazing.
I can’t express how much I enjoy Tea Gardens Kombucha! All the flavours are delicious and it’s so reasonably priced, but more importantly I have always had digestive issues that I don’t seem to be troubled by anymore, AND there are no hidden nasties 😊
I would give you 5 out of 5 but my favourite ginger and tumeric is not longer available as far as I could see!
It's organic, sugar free yet sweet tasting
Great Kombucha! Our whole family drink it. Quick delivery too.
Thanks Team at Tea Gardens
Fast delivery and a tasty product
Delicious!
I just love these drinks! Online ordering was quick and easy and delivery was FREE. I had mine within 3 days. Try them, you won't be disappointed!
Best valued Kombucha in Australia, always tastes great πŸ‘πŸ», very very prompt delivery ! Excellent all round !
Delicious kombucha, love the flavour variety. Super speedy delivery, just days after ordering
Hi
It hasnt turned up yet?
Cheers
I have tried many brands of kombucha and the Tea Gardens is my all time favourite, I now buy their mixed pack and there's not a flavour I don't like and its great value!
great taste and good variety.Have my children and grandchildren also drinking them now. Can thoroughly recommend.
3 weeks on and no Kombucha - did you send it by a person on foot across the Nullabor?
Great product & swift delivery
What service and taste i have stopped making my own five star all the way
Enjoy the taste of the Ginger Kombucha. Great price and quick delivery.
Great Kombucha at an unbeatable price. Great variety with new flavours all the time. Reliable service.
Absolutely love it
Great tasting kombucha, perfect healthy pick me up, my favorite at the moment is Pomegranate and Apple followed by Blueberry and Hibiscus, delicious and so refreshing! Friendly service, easy online orders including delivery
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 436 reviews