Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
I have been buying Kombucha Max for about 5 years and loved the variety that used to be on offer. I now only buy the ginger/turmeric. My whole family started stealing mine so I now have to ration it. Please keep producing this variety, it’s a winner!
I can never choose a favourite flavour- so i always order them all! Its always easy to use the website, fast dispatch and delivery at a great price!
Absolute love the mango flavour and the price is so affordable! Thank you so much and keep it going!
My family really loved it. Thank you for such a great product!
I’ve never liked the taste of Kombucha until I tasted Tea Gardens. I ordered a mixed box upon recommendation by a friend and love all the flavours I’ve tasted so far.. well done on an excellent product!
I have ordered a few cases of Tea Gardens Kombucha - the product tastes great and is perfect for me as I like to avoid sweeteners and sugary foods. The mixed box was a great way to try lots of different flavours but the mango is my favourite
Best Kombucha by far !!
Best Kombucha on the market!
About two years ago my routine blood test revealed my blood sugar was increasing into the Type2 Diabetes rick zone. At about the same time I watched an SBS program about some remedies and one guest mentioned Hemp Kombucha as a recommended diabetes treatment. I googled that an found Tea Gardens and ordered a supply of Hemp Kombucha. It was delivered in a few days and I began drinking a bottle a day. I was due to have another test about 4 weeks later. I had stopped eating sugar already but thought it was worth a trying the Hemp Kombucha. To my delight the next test showed the blood sugar had dropped to below the risk number. I have continued to drink the Kombucha most days and on my last test a few months ago my doctor said, that from my current test he would never have picked that I ever had a problem.

This is not scientific standard research, but I remain convinced as to the efficacy of the Hemp Kombucha to reverse the effects of Type 2 diabetes. I am an Anglo Saxon male of English-Nordic descent and 73 years old. I recommend it to my friends.
All good
Quick delivery and great product
Great tasting, fast delivery and if you time it right with specials, you can get some amazing deals. I’m a very happy customer.
Love the freshness and light tastefulness of the lemon & lime plus the ginger flavoured Kombucha. The smaller bottles (350ml)are just the right amount and size to handle, when needed. Well done Tea Garden Kombucha.
Mango is delicious. Fast delivery
We’re hooked! Your kombucha is the most delicious we’ve found and we’ve tried quite a few brands!
Mixed dozen keeps the whole family happy 😃
Been drinking one a day for about three years now - yummy, cost effective and my gut biome is loving it....
Great product
Tasty kombucha at a great price
I’m still waiting for my order to arrive
It’s been 4 weeks.
I regard Tea Gardens Kombucha very highly. I love the kombucha and the service is exceptional. When an order went astray with couriers in my area, I was offered a free new order by Tea Gardens Kombucha. The original order was finally delivered and I will continue with regular orders. Thank You!
great product at a super price
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 744 reviews