Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
Best tasting genuine Kombucha made by Aussies in Australia for health loving Aussies. No large international companies involved!
My daughter told me about this I have quite bad reflux and I said I cant drink carbonated
drink and she said try this it wont affect you and she was right its great so I ordered my own
If I put in another order would I get it before Christmas ?
I will be happy to write a review when i receive my order
very happy with the product have also sent a case to my son who lives in Cairns to enjoy cheers kay
Love it my son daughter-in-law and l all drink it
Great tasting Kombucha at a great price. It’s my new brand. Easy to order. Wonderful all round!!
Love this. Like a 5pm beer, refreshing without intoxication. Even better without the stevia after taste
We’re very careful about what companies we use for our family to enjoy Kombucha. I’m happy to say that these products are authentic & very satisfying. Our family of 5 absolutely love them. The order is a quick process, the confirmation comes through with a super fast delivery! Thanks Tea Gardens, we live your kombucha & the flavours!
Great tasting, great service.
I’ve tried others but Never thought I would enjoy kombucha so much. This is definitely the best I have had. Very fast delivery service
Service & communication are great. Products are yummy! We offer your kombucha to guests & staff regularly & they love it too.
Great range of quality, healthy drinks. Buying in bulk the prices are very reasonable, probably less than half you’d pay in the shops for brands that aren’t as good. I order online and the delivery is there within a couple of days.
Best tasting kombucha on the market. Fantastic flavours and very natural taste. Fast delivery. Highly recommend
Fabulous, fast and free delivery. Delicious and refreshing taste. Great variety of flavours. Thanks Tea Gardens Kombucha!
Love this product, so refreshing on a hot afternoon, and knowing your not over loading with sugar.
We absolutely love the mixed box of Kombucha. The variety of flavours is AMAZING! We also send to family & friends as gifts & they love it! The more you buy, the cheaper it is per bottle. Fast delivery & lovely staff. We can’t recommend highly enough.
We love our Kombucha from you .
We have a great stock ready for Christmas to share with our Kombucha drinking family ....
Keep up the good work 10/10
Love it. Great prices too.
I really enjoy your kombucha i only drink water tea/coffee so a
kombucha is very refreshing
Always quick reliable delivery, and love the drinks , new favourite lemon and lime but love them all . Two a day 😊😁😁😁
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.85 based on 621 reviews