Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
Enjoying the variety mix box . Able to try new flavours and enjoying them all. A Very refreshing and enjoyable drink. Loving these mixed boxes .
I love the different flavours, which is why I buy the mixed batches, I can’t make up my mind which one I like best. They are so refreshing and good for you too. Thanks for making them. Elizabeth.
Enjoy the different flavours, find kombucha is a good thirst quencher that is good for you.
Absolutely devine! The best Kombucha I have ever tried. No sugar, healthy, tastes great. I love it!!!!!!
Have been ordering Tea Garden Kombucha for a number of years now. The drinks are delicious and I drink them almost exclusively, so no more artificial sweetener . The service is exceptional.
No complaints 1 all good. Will buy more in future
I love the flavours, pomegranate is my fav!
I AM A DIABETIC, TEA GARDENS KOMBUCHA SUITS MY HEALTH REQUIREMENTS, NO SUGAR OR CARBOHYDRATES.. MY FAMILY AND I HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THE RANGE OF FLAVOURS FROM TEA GARDENS KOMBUCHA FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS. GREAT FLAVOURS AND REFRESHING. MY FAVOURITE IS THE MANGO, MY WIFE ENJOYS THE POMEGRANATE BEST. OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY LOVE THE LIME AND ALSO THE GINGER FLAVOURS. THE PRICE IS VERY COMPETITIVE - FREE DELIVERY, EXCELLENT SIZE RANGE. OUR FAVOURITES ARE THE 500 AND 800 ML BOTTLES.
Best Kombucha I have had and a good variety of flavours.
Very affordable, amazingly quick delivery and most of all, the best tasting kombucha I have ever had. My wife loves the mango while I enjoy all of the flavours. We have the hemp version and have both noted a reduction in our blood sugar levels. Thanks Tea Gardens, love your product
I have been purchasing the tea gardens kombucha for quite some time I enjoy the different flavours and the prices are very reasonable the delivery’s are great and your not waiting too long for them 👍
First tasted Tea Gardens Kombucha at Pelican Markets and really liked the taste. I bought a box of 12 mixed flavours. I'm loving these drinks have since bought 3 more boxes of 12. My favourite is the mixed berry flavour, but I like them all. Highly recommend Tea Garden Kombucha if anyone is thinking about purchasing some
I have placed a few orders so far and am absolutely thrilled with how quick and easy it is to order. Delivery is free within two days max for me. Coconut and lime is my favourite so far. The icing on the cake is it’s a local business. 10/10
I purchase Tea Garden kombucha regularly, great tasting, fast, friendly service. There has recently been a steep price increase that shocked me somewhat.
Best that I have tasted will have me as a happy customer for a long time.
We love Tea Gardens Kombucha, especially the ginger varieties. Easy ordering system and very efficient delivery.
I can never choose a favourite flavour- so i always order them all! Its always easy to use the website, fast dispatch and delivery at a great price!
Absolute love the mango flavour and the price is so affordable! Thank you so much and keep it going!
My family really loved it. Thank you for such a great product!
I’ve never liked the taste of Kombucha until I tasted Tea Gardens. I ordered a mixed box upon recommendation by a friend and love all the flavours I’ve tasted so far.. well done on an excellent product!
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 763 reviews