Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
Love it, so good for you and taste great!
Very good product, great service im very happy to deal with a local product. Keep up the good work cheers Glen Port Macquarie
Thank you for making your Kombucha available online, because I cannot find this anywhere near me. Your brand of Kombucha is the most delicious to any other brand by far. I look forward to trying your other flavours.
We haven't received them yet
So glad my sister told me about your products. I love love the Hemp seed Kombucha. Definately will be a regular customer.
Best tasting genuine Kombucha made by Aussies in Australia for health loving Aussies. No large international companies involved!
My daughter told me about this I have quite bad reflux and I said I cant drink carbonated
drink and she said try this it wont affect you and she was right its great so I ordered my own
If I put in another order would I get it before Christmas ?
I will be happy to write a review when i receive my order
very happy with the product have also sent a case to my son who lives in Cairns to enjoy cheers kay
Love it my son daughter-in-law and l all drink it
Great tasting Kombucha at a great price. It’s my new brand. Easy to order. Wonderful all round!!
Love this. Like a 5pm beer, refreshing without intoxication. Even better without the stevia after taste
We’re very careful about what companies we use for our family to enjoy Kombucha. I’m happy to say that these products are authentic & very satisfying. Our family of 5 absolutely love them. The order is a quick process, the confirmation comes through with a super fast delivery! Thanks Tea Gardens, we live your kombucha & the flavours!
Great tasting, great service.
I’ve tried others but Never thought I would enjoy kombucha so much. This is definitely the best I have had. Very fast delivery service
Service & communication are great. Products are yummy! We offer your kombucha to guests & staff regularly & they love it too.
Great range of quality, healthy drinks. Buying in bulk the prices are very reasonable, probably less than half you’d pay in the shops for brands that aren’t as good. I order online and the delivery is there within a couple of days.
Best tasting kombucha on the market. Fantastic flavours and very natural taste. Fast delivery. Highly recommend
Fabulous, fast and free delivery. Delicious and refreshing taste. Great variety of flavours. Thanks Tea Gardens Kombucha!
Love this product, so refreshing on a hot afternoon, and knowing your not over loading with sugar.
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 666 reviews