Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
hemp product is great ,now with more flavour's, fantastic . problem is now the smaller bottles ,in this range. please go back to 500mm
What a great product really enjoyed it great taste . I am so happy to buy it from you . Thank you also for the great service and fast delivery.
Great drink. Love the mango, lemon lime and coconut lime flavour
The online ordering process was simple and the prices were excellent. The products arrived quickly and well packaged. I purchased a wide variety of flavours from the hemp, apple cider and regular Kombucha. They all have a beautiful, crisp, clean and vibrant taste. Gut health is very important for general health and well being. Very happy with the quality of product, service and price. Thank you
Gary Briton
I love this Kombucha, the flavours are great , however the shipment times are very slow even though I live in the local area
Tea Gardens Kombucha is refreshing, tasty, healthy and economically priced. An excellent drink alternative for any household.
Love love these drinks and so do the kiddies. Very happy!
Prefer Ginger and Turmeric flavour
This is a great product and as i have type 2 Diabetes suits my needs .Slowly working my way through all the flavours and have enjoyed them all so far
Love this Kombucha! Healthy, tasty and sugar free. Can’t get much better than that. Brilliant for around the pool and fire pit and for a treat for the kids. Really enjoying this new found drink. Thanks.
Best tasting and quality Kombucha I have ever tasted!
I keep reordering as it’s the best.
Love the kombucha, I feel you should bring back the 500ml hemp kombucha though! Very good value, and honest in your pricing-keep of the good work guys, I love the strong tasting flavours of your range, so much more better than supermarket stocked brands. Will be ordering from you forever if all stays the same!
Great product
Exceptional value and super fast delivery
Good price ,enjoyable kombucha not fizzy like most which I like
Love it, even good in vodka
Great flavours very enjoyable!
Not only is the Hemp Kombucha, tasty, you have the fastest delivery service, as well ๐Ÿ‘
The flavours are all great! I just wish the product was in glass bottles not plastic...
I first saw Tea Gardens Kombucha on a segment on one of the commercial TV channels. I looked it up and decided price wise it was worth a try. I love it's flavour, it's price is very competitive and with free delivery I don't even cross the street to go to my local Coles store. Ordering it is so easy and it is delivered in a timely manner. I am a repeat customer and wouldn't think of getting Kombucha from anyone else.
Excellent product, love the taste and feel good after drink it. Highly recommend.
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 518 reviews