Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
We absolutely love the mixed box of Kombucha. The variety of flavours is AMAZING! We also send to family & friends as gifts & they love it! The more you buy, the cheaper it is per bottle. Fast delivery & lovely staff. We can’t recommend highly enough.
We love our Kombucha from you .
We have a great stock ready for Christmas to share with our Kombucha drinking family ....
Keep up the good work 10/10
Love it. Great prices too.
I really enjoy your kombucha i only drink water tea/coffee so a
kombucha is very refreshing
Always quick reliable delivery, and love the drinks , new favourite lemon and lime but love them all . Two a day 😊😁😁😁
Best Kombucha drink of them all . Competitors are undrinkable .
Tea Gardens kombucha is the only brand that I will buy after trying several others. They are full of flavour and very refreshing. The price and fast, free delivery is perfect for me. My family are also enjoying them as much as I am.
The products are fantastic, the quality hasn't wavered from excellent since the 1st purchase I made nearly two years ago, when they were Kombucha Max. Pretty damn fast postage, all orders are at my door within 3 days, one was the next day. Flavours are great and I've really taken a liking to the ACV range. I have and will continue to recommend their products.
Quick delivery, great tasting.
Purchased a bottle from a road side fruit n veg stall a few months ago & never tried Kombucha before but had one sip & I was hooked. My family now have a daily Tea Gardens Kombucha & love it. So refreshing. Our fav is Berry
Both my husband and I love the two varieties we got.
Mixed Berry and
Pomegranate Apple
Can highly recommend them. They are also very refreshing on a hot day.
I have been enjoying Tea Gardens Kombucha for some time now. The flavours are delicious and my Doctor can't believe the improvement in my blood test results.
Yea gardens kombucha is our favorite drink love how it comes right to your door & it’s amazingly healthy and refreshing !!
Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Super happy with our purchase. tastes great, local, affordable for a large family! Won’t buy it anywhere else now!
Ordered online. Efficient service and delivery. Great tasting product. We love the ginger flavour!
We love Tea Gardens Kombucha Max, I have been buying it for years!!! My husband and I have one at every lunchtime and miss it when we don't. Delivery is quick, queries are responded to quickly - the taste is great.
Love all flavours! Not too gassy or bitter as some other Kombuchas. Absolutely refreshing and great value to order directly through you guys! It's my new favourite drink!!
Fantastic quality product, delicious range of flavours and it works!
We have been ordering Tea Gardens Kombucha for a few years now. We love the taste and the service is fantastic
VEry Very fast delivery,our summer drink!
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 666 reviews